Salutations from Montana!

Meet and Greet for New Members

Moderator: ooper01

hyenadog

Salutations from Montana!

Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:11 am

Hello fellow ant lovers, I am a soon-to-be ant keeper! I'm super excited to capture my first queen and start my own colony. When I was younger my parents got me a gel ant farm (I know now that they are bad) and I remember everyday at school the only thing that would fill my mind is "I wonder what my ants are doing". I was absolutely obsessed with them. Needless to say with time they all eventually passed away and that was the end of the colony with no queen to lay eggs. That ended my "ant keeping" career for about 10 years. It wasn't until recently I learned about the ant keeping hobby, and that you could create your own ant colony from a queen! Its all thanks to AntsCanada I learned about this awesomeness, and I have access to a forum full of ant nerds.. so thank you! :lol: I'm glad to be here.

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Re: Salutations from Montana!

Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:59 am

Welcome to the ACAF's! Enjoy your stay!
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted:

ooper01
Head Moderator

Re: Salutations from Montana!

Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:31 pm

Hey hyenadog! Many of us had a similar start to our ant loving tendencies :) Welcome to the AntsCanada Forum.
~ ooper

Forum Moderator