Northern Nevada Antlove!

Meet and Greet for New Members

Moderator: ooper01

AceCadet

Northern Nevada Antlove!

Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:14 pm

Hello! Im not exactly new. I was on forums quite about last fall however after hibernation began for my colonies I dropped off the face of the earth until now. This year has been great so far in the regards of Queen finding. Im hoping this year to try my hand at selling a colony through GAN(as Im starting to get a little over my head in ant colonies.) Just hoping to reach out to anyone in Nevada that would like to talk ants at all. So yeah. Hi. :)

AntsOfKentucky

Re: Northern Nevada Antlove!

Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:36 pm

Welcome back Ace. I'm new here myself but I've already connected with a few local ant enthusiasts thanks to this forum. Happy ant keeping bro.

PDelta41

Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:05 am

I've just managed to get my forum login working, I'm in Dayton. I have a Camponotus vicinus? queen with brood in a small dirt nest, and 4 Tetramorium sp.queens (3 with brood, last I checked). What are you looking to sell?

Edit: I'm not looking to sell any of my queens at this time, and Pogonomyrmex nuptials are coming pretty soon, so I'd like to try catching some of those, but if my Carpenter queen doesn't make it, or if I don't catch a Harvester queen, I may be in the market.

AceCadet

Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:43 pm

I've got one Formica sp. Colony I'm looking to sell(once they move nests). That's the only one that I'm for sure selling right now until I hunt some more. Mostly because I'm trying not to become overloaded with too many colonies.