Hello From Simi Valley, California!

Meet and Greet for New Members

Moderator: ooper01

Gregory2455

Hello From Simi Valley, California!

Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:32 am

Hello!
I am a member of many different communities dedicated to this hobby primarily under the same name, so some people may know me.
I am very much into this hobby. Currently I keep Camponotus sansabeanus, two Crematogaster sp, Dorymyrmex insanus, Formica cf. fusca, Liometopum occidentale, cf. Monomorium minimum, Myrmecocystus creightoni, Myrmecocystus mexicanus, Myrmecocystus navajo and another unidentified Myrmecocystus sp, Nylanderia vividula, Pheidole gilvescens and two other unidentified Pheidole sp, Pogonomyrmex californicus (both concolorous and bicolor variations), Pogonomyrmex rugosus, Pseudomyrmex apache, Solenopsis amblychila, Solenopsis molesta, Solenopsis xyloni, and finally Tetramorium sp.E. Long list, I know... :lol:
I look forward to meeting new people and talking to people I know from other communities as well. :)
Hope to talk to everyone soon!

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Re: Hello From Simi Valley, California!

Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:47 am

Welcome to the ACAF's! Glad you could join us at the AntsCanada forum's!
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted:

antscanada
Main Forum Admin

Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:28 am

Hi Gregory,

Of course, I know you already and have seen you around online. So happy you could join us! Woah that is a lot of ants!

Great stuff! Would love it if you could journal in our journal section to help others with your species or wanting to keep your species. You are a huge source of valuable research! Please do consider journaling about your colonies. :)

Mikey
Ant Love Forever.

Gregory2455

Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:16 am

AntsCanada wrote:Hi Gregory,

Of course, I know you already and have seen you around online. So happy you could join us! Woah that is a lot of ants!

Great stuff! Would love it if you could journal in our journal section to help others with your species or wanting to keep your species. You are a huge source of valuable research! Please do consider journaling about your colonies. :)

Mikey
Sure thing! :D

LordAlza

Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:26 am

Yo grey c:

Gregory2455

Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:32 am

LordAlza wrote:Yo grey c:
Hello Alza. :lol: