Sup from Australia

Meet and Greet for New Members

Moderator: ooper01

Jacco2010

Sup from Australia

Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:55 pm

Hey, my name is Jacob, I'm really new to ant farm and I really want to get into it. I know most of the things there is to know about caring for colonies. I know all the "jargon' we use etc. I know a ton about ants and ant species and how they breed and all. I would like to get into it. So yea!

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Re: Sup from Australia

Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:25 pm

Jacco2010 wrote:Hey, my name is Jacob, I'm really new to ant farm and I really want to get into it. I know most of the things there is to know about caring for colonies. I know all the "jargon' we use etc. I know a ton about ants and ant species and how they breed and all. I would like to get into it. So yea!
Ok this is misleading! You say your new to it and want to get into it but then you go to say "I know most of the things there is to know about caring for colonies. I know all the "jargon' we use etc. I know a ton about ants and ant species and how they breed and all."

So what is it? You know about ants or you don't know about ants and want to learn?
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted:

Jacco2010

Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:28 pm

MadVampy wrote:
Jacco2010 wrote:Hey, my name is Jacob, I'm really new to ant farm and I really want to get into it. I know most of the things there is to know about caring for colonies. I know all the "jargon' we use etc. I know a ton about ants and ant species and how they breed and all. I would like to get into it. So yea!
Ok this is misleading! You say your new to it and want to get into it but then you go to say "I know most of the things there is to know about caring for colonies. I know all the "jargon' we use etc. I know a ton about ants and ant species and how they breed and all."

So what is it? You know about ants or you don't know about ants and want to learn?

Ah yes, sorry for the confusion. A better term would be I have done extensive research on caring for ant, I have never actually had a colony, in that aspect.

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:35 pm

Well you've come to the right place to learn and ask questions of the other ACAF Members. A vast amount of knowledge contained here in the forums and also in their heads!

Don't feel afraid to ask any questions!

Also feel free to read thru some of the Ant Keeping for Beginners area
http://forum.AntsCanada.com/viewforum.php?f=12

And check out the Ant Journals, Videos, and Blogs section, there are a lot of people sharing their colonies with the others on the forums.
viewforum.php?f=26
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted:

Jacco2010

Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:37 pm

MadVampy wrote:Well you've come to the right place to learn and ask questions of the other ACAF Members. A vast amount of knowledge contained here int he forums and also in their heads!

Don't feel afraid to ask any questions!

Also feel free to read thru some of the Ant Keeping for Beginners area
http://forum.AntsCanada.com/viewforum.php?f=12

And check out the Ant Journals, Videos, and Blogs section, there are a lot of people sharing their colonies with the others on the forums.
viewforum.php?f=26
Thanks, will do.

AntMomo

Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:31 pm

Welcome to the forums! Hope you'll be able to raise a colony soon then!