Introduction of Marcel

Meet and Greet for New Members

Moderator: ooper01

Marcel

Introduction of Marcel

Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:17 pm

Hello all,

My name is Marcel I am 34 years old and live in The Netherlands, I am keeping ants for just a couple of weeks so i am quite an beginner. I care for the following species at this moment Solenopsis Fugax Lasius niger and Formica cinerea besides my ants I keep a wide array of other animals Reptiles, invertebrates, birds and so on,

Greetings Marcel

Antscanada73

Re: Introduction of Marcel

Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:14 pm

Marcel wrote:Hello all,

My name is Marcel I am 34 years old and live in The Netherlands, I am keeping ants for just a couple of weeks so i am quite an beginner. I care for the following species at this moment Solenopsis Fugax Lasius niger and Formica cinerea besides my ants I keep a wide array of other animals Reptiles, invertebrates, birds and so on,

Greetings Marcel
Hey I am going to be looking after lasuis niger as I am a begginer. Good luck on the lasuis niger and other queens. :D

antscanada
Main Forum Admin

Re: Introduction of Marcel

Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:22 pm

Hello Marcel,

Welcome to the boards! Happy to have you here. Feel free to look around. The main sections are forum, store, the ant community, ant care, ant journals/science/arts/media, the fighting section, and off topic section.

Looking forward to your posts. Please try to journal about your colonies. We would love to read about them!

Mikey
Ant Love Forever.