Yes
80%
No
20%

Total votes: 5

AntsRule

Just an Idea!

Tue May 17, 2016 3:31 pm

I thought it would be cool to have ant keeper ranks that were earned based on experience and user post content. The ranks could be like, worker, major, media, queen, and so on. They would be awarded by the AntsCanada team members. I think it would be cool to have this because then you can tell who has experience and who is a beginner that might need to have things explained a bit more. Unless it would create an anarchy which I highly doubt. I don't think any other forums do this. It would be kind of be like the signature except you don't create them. It could be shown right under the user name. Well, just and idea! :D Vote in the poll if you like it or not!
With all the things ants can do, you wonder, who rules the planet :?

Keeper of:
Camponotus Pennsylvanicus
Pheidole sp.

AntsRule

Re: Just an Idea!

Tue May 17, 2016 3:40 pm

The other ranks could be, egg, larvae, and pupa!

Keeper of:
Pheidole sp.

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Tue May 17, 2016 3:41 pm

AntsRule wrote:I thought it would be cool to have ant keeper ranks that were earned based on experience and user post content. The ranks could be like, worker, major, media, queen, and so on. They would be awarded by the AntsCanada team members. I think it would be cool to have this because then you can tell who has experience and who is a beginner that might need to have things explained a bit more. Unless it would create an anarchy which I highly doubt. I don't think any other forums do this. It would be kind of be like the signature except you don't create them. It could be shown right under the user name. Well, just and idea! :D Vote in the poll if you like it or not!
We at AntsCanada have talked about this and it may be something we set up on the AntsCanada Forums. We're always looking out for the members and customers of AntsCanada!
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted:

NikolaMladenovic

Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:52 pm

Umm, I don't know. I think that some people will think themselves better than others just because they have a higher rank and then this hole hobby will just turn out to a big competition. And that might ruin the hole experience so, good idea but i will vore no.
I'm very ANThusiastic :lol:

AntsRule

Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:57 pm

NikolaMladenovic wrote:Umm, I don't know. I think that some people will think themselves better than others just because they have a higher rank and then this hole hobby will just turn out to a big competition. And that might ruin the hole experience so, good idea but i will vore no.
I see your point. I guess it has pros and cons. It might create competition but it will also let people know who needs to have things more thoroughly explained and who has experience. Thanks for voting!

Keeper of:
Pheidole sp.

larynx

Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:33 pm

Seems legit. That way you know who you are talking to.
Forum Moderator
AntsCanada GAN Farmer