Affiliation with AntsCanada products?

Make your suggestions here.
Ants4fun

Affiliation with AntsCanada products?

Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:17 am

I realize that this website is owned by AntsCanada, and even has a whole subforum devoted to its products, but what about other products? I'm talking about Tarheelants, byformica(which is said to be making an outworld compatible to the hybrid nest, antstore.net, etc.

Is this forum strictly AntsCanada only or can we post reviews, recomendations, and testimonies without bias?

Gregory2455

Re: Affiliation with AntsCanada products?

Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:59 am

I was actually curious about the same thing.

antscanada
Main Forum Admin

Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:33 am

Yes, of course we are allowed to post about other vendors' products. No problem at all. This is open to everybody! Just keep it light, objective, and please no bashing, but I suggest keeping only AntsCanada testimonials in the AntsCanada testimonial section as much as possible. I realize people will compare products which is totally fine but the AC Testimonial section is really just for AC Testimonials.

Thanks for being considerate, guys!
Ant Love Forever.

Ants4fun

Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:37 am

Ok, thanks.

Gregory2455

Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:06 am

AntsCanada wrote:Yes, of course we are allowed to post about other vendors' products. No problem at all. This is open to everybody! Just keep it light, objective, and please no bashing, but I suggest keeping only AntsCanada testimonials in the AntsCanada testimonial section as much as possible. I realize people will compare products which is totally fine but the AC Testimonial section is really just for AC Testimonials.

Thanks for being considerate, guys!
Awesome! :D

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:32 am

And that's from a true bussiness man who has faith in their products. I wish more company's were like this instead of comparing and fighting saying theirs is better! We have enough fighting in the world! :D
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted:

Ants4fun

More affiliation questions

Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:21 pm

1. Are links to other forums apropriate?

2. What about reviewing other formicariums, Ant keeping products, etc. Is that apropriate? If so, which forum should we post that in?

3. Are venders alower to post any information, or advertise on this forum?

It is not too often that forums are affilliated, sponsored, less likely hosted by a Comercial compony.

4. What about your cutthroat competition. Would you allow them to advertise on this forum?

I personally believe that a forum should be a place to Lear and get advice. Most people here, however, seem to be huge fans of you (mikey). Not that that is a bad thing, but to new ones joining, it seems a bit biased. That is the reason for these questions.

Gregory2455

Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:22 pm

:| Hmm... Some more really good questions.

Gregory2455

Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:06 pm

Mojorisin wrote:I am a member of another forum and there is a section just for venders where they can advertise their products. That is the only place where links and such are allowed. It seems to work well.
That sounds... I do not know... That does not sound right.

larynx

Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:11 pm

Mojorisin wrote:I am a member of another forum and there is a section just for venders where they can advertise their products. That is the only place where links and such are allowed. It seems to work well.
why dont we put a vendors section next to the AntsCanada ants store section? seems like it would work.
Forum Moderator
AntsCanada GAN Farmer