Ebook is not downloading

Make your suggestions here.
JosiahL

Ebook is not downloading

Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:21 pm

I purchased the begginers omninest pack on Jan. 1st on the sale and purchased the antkeeping ebook with it. My order was seccesful and I have the omninest now but I'm stuff having problems with my ebook. I tried to download the ebook after completing the purchase onto my phone which is a Samsung Galaxy S4 (I don't know it it had anything to do with the problem) I tired to download it and it said it was downloading on my phone but then said that the download failed and when I tried to redownload the ebook it kept saying that I've reached my download limit. I wrote a message on the help messaging telling what happened and it said that my message was sent successfully and I got a notification in my email telling me that. I waited for a long time for a reply but never got a response. I've tried and I still can't download the ebook.

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Re: Ebook is not downloading

Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:59 pm

I have forwarded this to the sales dept, someone should respond very soon. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted: