Am I just looking in the wrong spot?

Make your suggestions here.
Cale3459

Am I just looking in the wrong spot?

Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:23 pm

I've been trying to update my profile but I can't seem to find how to add my location. I feel like I've clicked every tab, searched the forum, and even tried google. No luck.

Batspiderfish

Re: Am I just looking in the wrong spot?

Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:06 pm

There are tabs right below the search bar, one of which should have your name on it.

Click on that, go to "User Control Panel"

It should open on the "Overview" tab. Just right of that is "Profile", where you can edit your personal and contact information.
If you enjoy my expertise and identifications, please do not put wild populations at risk of disease by releasing pet colonies. We are responsible to give our pets the best care we can manage for the rest of their lives.

Cale3459

Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:34 pm

Thanks for the reply batspiderfish. I've clicked through all those tabs and didn't see it. Unless I'm looking right at it and not processing it (not unheard of :D ). Looks like I'm only allowed to change my password from the edit account settings page.

I'm feeling very computer illiterate right now :cry:

Cale3459

Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:37 pm

Disregard....I found it.

Had to click profile from this tab rather than from the user control panel. Thank you for the help. I should have just kept clicking around. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile.

Batspiderfish

Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:55 pm

Interesting. The Profile option (as opposed to User Control Panel) just takes me to my public profile page.
If you enjoy my expertise and identifications, please do not put wild populations at risk of disease by releasing pet colonies. We are responsible to give our pets the best care we can manage for the rest of their lives.