want to add plants

If you're starting up or involved in an ant-related project, website, store, initiative, or advocacy post about it here so people can hop on board!

Moderator: ooper01

deadl0v3

want to add plants

Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:51 pm

I have a 50 gallon fish tank full of sand I really want to add plants but don't know what would be better for the ants. I want to add some grass or small cacti. :shock: I make it harder than it is for myself than it truly is so i would appreciate the help. :mrgreen: i can add dirt if i need to or move the sand that is away from the ant's nest :ugeek:

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Re: want to add plants

Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:55 pm

deadl0v3 wrote:I have a 50 gallon fish tank full of sand I really want to add plants but don't know what would be better for the ants. I want to add some grass or small cacti. :shock: I make it harder than it is for myself than it truly is so i would appreciate the help. :mrgreen: i can add dirt if i need to or move the sand that is away from the ant's nest :ugeek:
there is already a topic about this, take a look ----> http://forum.AntsCanada.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=393&p=3308&hilit=plants#p3308
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted:

deadl0v3

Re: want to add plants

Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:26 pm