Posting pics from android

Help with identifying the species your ants

Moderator: ooper01

Catastrophe68

Posting pics from android

Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:00 pm

I was just curious as to how to post pics from my android device. I believe i have tetramorium sp e and some sort of species from camponotus. I would like to post pics just to clarify what species of camponotus i have if it is camponotus. And if i have the right tetramorium sp. Also the majority of the tetramorium sp i caught were all generally the same size but caught one that was significantly larger in size than the other tetramorium queens. Possible a different species or just a genetic luck . i have 20 tetramorium queens and 10 camponotus queens. They are all mated and guarding their first broad in dark warm test tubes. I plan to become a gan farmer here in Lubbock Tx to make them available for future ant keepers soon after the queens are identified.

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Re: Posting pics from android

Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:21 am

You can not post picture directly to the forums with phones, tablets, or PC's. You need to set up an account at a picture storage site and then once you upload the pictures there you can then use a link from that site and place it into your postings here via the Picture button (9th button from the left above the posting window). We can not allow posting of pics here directly because it would take up a huge amount of storage to do so. You can search the forums here about Posting Pictures to the forums also to help.
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted:

Catastrophe68

Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:49 am

Okay thank you ! I kinda figured so just wasn't completely sure if that was the case :D

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:17 pm

Here is a link to a forum posting about pictures.

http://forum.AntsCanada.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=162
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted:

Catastrophe68

Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:13 pm

MadVampy wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:17 pm
Here is a link to a forum posting about pictures.

http://forum.AntsCanada.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=162
Could you possible help me with a second opinion on my post and take a look at the pictures i posted? The first one was possible a camponotus queen and my second post had 3 queens in them which all look slightly different. But im sure at least one of them is a tetramorium concidering all her sisters were leaving the nest out of a crack in my driveway maybe 10 feet away. It would be a great help if you can confirm batspiderfish's opinion