Help with identifying the species your ants
- Main Forum Admin
- Posts: 327
- Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:51 am
- Location: Manila, Philippines/Toronto, Canada
K3v1n8 wrote:i think it might be a camponotus but don't know
Hmmm can we get a closer photo? Also we need to know where she was caught and how long the body is in mm? I don't think it is a Camponotus queen.
What is that green stuff?
Ant Love Forever.
- Posts: 158
- Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:28 am
- Location: Simi Valley, CA
Jonathan21700 wrote:Believe me I've seen a lot of Pheidole . This is definitely a Pheidole sp.
- Posts: 944
- Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:36 am
- Location: Georgia USA
are pheidole a type of fire ant?
AntsCanada GAN Farmer
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:44 am
- Location: Sioux Falls, SOUTH Dakotah
And no, pheidole are not a type of fire ant.
Get rid of the ant gell that stuff will kill her
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests