Antkeepers from Sweden

A listing of ant meet ups, events, and clubs around the world. Go on an ant trek with ant enthusiasts from your city. Connect with each other and foster an ant community where you live!

Moderator: ooper01

LinusRJ

Antkeepers from Sweden

Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:20 am

Hello!
I am completely new to the antkeeping world as well as to this forum. I found out about this hobby about two weeks ago, and it got me instantly interested in it. Anyways, a little about me. I am a 17 year old dude from Sweden currently studying the technical science program in high school. Some of my hobbies are photography, music and I like building/making stuff.
I have watched a ton of Youtube-videos about antkeeping for the past two weeks, and I am starting to gather resources for my coming adventures in antkeeping. Since I live in Sweden there are no ants who have started mating yet, so I can't really do anything else but wait for them.
The main reason for this post is to find some other antkeeper from Sweden, who can help and give me tips. I would appreciate it a lot if anyone would like to reach out to me!

Have a great day!
LinusRJ

tiger01vincent

Re: Antkeepers from Sweden

Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:53 pm

Hey! My name is Vincent and I live in sweden, stockholm! do u also live in stockholm? I am 16 years old this year, 2001. As a matter of fact I am actually also a photograpfer :!: . If you live is stockholm, please contact back! I now have 4 queens in tasttube setups, but I am ***** at the genuses so I think that two of them may be Formica rufa!??! Maybie, I dont know XD. I coughtan insekt that looks like an ant, but still doesent... wierd...It still had wings so I thought that it just hadent bitten em of yet... well probably gonna release it tomorrow... ;) What kind of photography do u do? I mainly focus on birds, but I have a macro lens 90mm so I can start with that as well :D hit me up if you maybie are interested in telling what ants I have or if you maybie want one? (i dont need all 4) plus if you already have a formicarium, how did u make it? where did u buy it? ce ya! Ha det bra! XD
<3 Thanks!
Email: vincent.bystrom@gmail.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010099860866

Otherwise just DM me