Ant Skype that needs more Ant Loving Members!

A listing of ant meet ups, events, and clubs around the world. Go on an ant trek with ant enthusiasts from your city. Connect with each other and foster an ant community where you live!

Moderator: ooper01

sandwichmanj

Re: Ant Skype that needs more Ant Loving Members!

Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:56 am

Im joining :D
I am new to ant keeping

Founding
Lasius Neoniger

MCWren

Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:54 pm

Do we really need more? I wake up every day with hundreds of new messages.

Aaron567

Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:58 pm

Do you guys do the video calls on there or do you just message? If I don't have to get on the video chat then I'll join

MCWren

Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:00 pm

Aaron567 wrote:Do you guys do the video calls on there or do you just message? If I don't have to get on the video chat then I'll join
You don't have to do video calls, but some of us choose to sometimes. Please join, it would be nice to see your colonies.

martinnate

Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:37 pm

SoloThisPlayer wrote:If you love ants and i know you do or i hope! Please send a contact request to me (minecraftudude1025, tboneboss9, and or Kwanu2000) to join the chat! We would like to get 10 members before the end of September so if you want to join please send us a contact request! One more thing, you may be anywhere in the states or the world. it does not matter, We just want to have ant talks and look at one another's Ant Farm Progression and how you guys are enjoying the hobby! As always #AntLoveForever :D
How do I get a skype account??

MCWren

Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:21 pm

Durant wrote:
MCWren wrote:
Aaron567 wrote:Do you guys do the video calls on there or do you just message? If I don't have to get on the video chat then I'll join
You don't have to do video calls, but some of us choose to sometimes. Please join, it would be nice to see your colonies.
Dude! U just rejected another member but u asked one to join? That's unacceptable:(
Also ya plz join both of u guys!!! We would love new members and no u don't need to video!!!
I didn't reject anyone... I was talking to Solo. What I meant to imply was that our Skype group is now at the size where there are hundreds of new messages every day, and we really don't need more people. If they want to join, then fine. However, it's already so large that it's impossible to have a conversation.

Aaron567

Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:04 pm

I sent contact requests last night to 2 of those usernames.