Book?

Share your experiences with us, our customer service, our informational videos, and/or products. Please be kind but do be honest. If you have any issues/concerns with an order, product, or service, please contact us through email contact-us@AntsCanada.com for quicker support.

Moderator: ooper01

New2Ants

Book?

Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:35 pm

Hey guys, so I got my order of 2 solenopsis, 2 camponotus, and 1 tetramorium hybrid nest a few weeks ago. I also ordered an ant keeping book with this. It has been a while and I haven't received it yet. Will it take longer or is there some sort of delay? I needs to know! Thanks! :D

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Re: Book?

Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:45 am

New2Ants wrote:Hey guys, so I got my order of 2 solenopsis, 2 camponotus, and 1 tetramorium hybrid nest a few weeks ago. I also ordered an ant keeping book with this. It has been a while and I haven't received it yet. Will it take longer or is there some sort of delay? I needs to know! Thanks! :D
I will email Mikey about it.
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted:

antscanada
Main Forum Admin

Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:50 am

New2Ants wrote:Hey guys, so I got my order of 2 solenopsis, 2 camponotus, and 1 tetramorium hybrid nest a few weeks ago. I also ordered an ant keeping book with this. It has been a while and I haven't received it yet. Will it take longer or is there some sort of delay? I needs to know! Thanks! :D
Hello,

Thanks Mike for pointing me here. Hi New2Ants, actually it is an ebook so there was a link when you completed payment of the order from which you could download the ebook.

In case you missed it, no worries. Please email me mikeyjbustos@gmail.com and I can send the book to you.
Ant Love Forever.

New2Ants

Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:38 am

Wow. Thanks! I guess I didn't notice how fast the world is advancing. I know you are a busy man and I wouldn't want to take time out of your day and interrupt you, but this is very kind of you. Thanks! :D

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:50 am

New2Ants wrote:Wow. Thanks! I guess I didn't notice how fast the world is advancing. I know you are a busy man and I wouldn't want to take time out of your day and interrupt you, but this is very kind of you. Thanks! :D
We try and make sure everyone is taken care of as fast as we can! :D
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted:

larynx

Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:32 pm

i got a copy of this book as well. i recommend everyone get a copy. i have learned more from that book than all my other research im sure. :D
Forum Moderator
AntsCanada GAN Farmer