GAN Program

Share your experiences with us, our customer service, our informational videos, and/or products. Please be kind but do be honest. If you have any issues/concerns with an order, product, or service, please contact us through email contact-us@AntsCanada.com for quicker support.

Moderator: ooper01

Thortheviking

GAN Program

Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:11 pm

I've had 2 experiences adopting queens in my city with 2 separate GAN participants.

I found the whole adoption process efficient and easy. A few emails back and forth with someone at AntsCanada and you'll be ready to meet up with your local GAN person. They always tell you to meet in a public place to ensure safety. It's a very small thing, but I think it's great that the team at AntsCanada think of that and put it in the email.

Both GAN folks I met were friendly and talked to me for a few minutes on the care they recommend for the particular queen, and sharing some experience on what type of places to look to find queens in the area.

I would absolutely adopt through the GAN program again, and recommend it to anyone interested.

Thortheviking

Re: GAN Program

Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:03 am

I'll post some pics in a week, when these ladies have time to settle into their new home.