Oooo wee! Good stuff

Share your experiences with us, our customer service, our informational videos, and/or products. Please be kind but do be honest. If you have any issues/concerns with an order, product, or service, please contact us through email contact-us@AntsCanada.com for quicker support.

Moderator: ooper01

Barfdog

Oooo wee! Good stuff

Fri May 19, 2017 4:49 pm

Hello AC forum! Last weekend I ordered a Starter Gear pack as well as an extra test tube portal. Just arrived today(not my first time buying from AC) and they have these neat little boxes that everything came in as well as wrapped super well for protection.

Came in a reasonable amount of time as well as the quality of everything is outstanding. I was especially surprised by the custom little boxes everything came in because this was not the case with my previous order. Things are getting better and better for the AC store and product quality is indeed there. You also won't be able to find any of this stuff anywhere else.. Like Test tube portals for instance, it makes things so easy and the design of them you can easily tell that a lot of thought was put into the product.

For instance, The test tube portal entrances have two fittings for small and large tube fitting as well as adapters that come with it in case everything doesn't line up the way it should. Really great stuff and good luck finding a test tube portal somewhere else.
Keeper of:

One M1ABRAMS TANK AKA Camponotus Laevigatus Queen

AntsLuxembourg

Re: Oooo wee! Good stuff

Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:35 am

Glad you like it and hope you and your Ants enjoy it! Thanks for helping support the Antlove!
Doing some proper research is the best way to start an antcolony.

Need help or want to help? https://forum.AntsCanada.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=18153#p70566

Currently not keeping any ants anymore.