New Website and New Affordable Shipping Rates

Questions and discussion about the website, shipping and handling, and the payment & product ordering process.

Moderator: ooper01

antscanada
Main Forum Admin

New Website and New Affordable Shipping Rates

Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:54 pm

Hello ant lovers,

Wooohhooooo!!! :D :D :D

Our brand new website went live yesterday with a whole bunch of new features and a new user-friendly checkout process with much cheaper shipping options (yes, we heard your requests :) )!!! Our new site is also more mobile friendly and faster than ever before. Check us out at www.AntsCanada.com and keep us in mind for Christmas! New ant keeping equipment, i.e. test tubes, tubes, test tube racks, coming within the next day or so.
Ant Love Forever.

CarlosAlcabon

Re: New Website and New Affordable Shipping Rates

Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:24 am

Hi, I want to buy some stuff im from Spain but the cheapest option for delivery is 61 dollars! It only gives me two options, there used to be a cheapest one... any help please?

ooper01
Head Moderator

Re: New Website and New Affordable Shipping Rates

Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:28 pm

CarlosAlcabon wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:24 am
Hi, I want to buy some stuff im from Spain but the cheapest option for delivery is 61 dollars! It only gives me two options, there used to be a cheapest one... any help please?
We just pass along the rates given to us by US Postal Service and DHL. We don't mark up shipping at all. If the weight of the package is under 4 US pounds, then there should be a cheaper "First Class International" option. Otherwise just the more expensive options.
~ ooper

Forum Moderator