Order 38798

Questions and discussion about the website, shipping and handling, and the payment & product ordering process.

Moderator: ooper01

MichaelGer

Order 38798

Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:55 am

Placed an order with the above mentioned Order Code, however if I want to see the order, I always receive 404 Page not found - which most likely relates to some website issues. However, I would like to find out the status of my order.

All I have received was the order receipt, and the *** SPAM *** confirmation. Nothing more.

So my question is, what is with the status, how can I find out in the future about the status, etc etc.?

Thanks
Michael

ooper01
Head Moderator

Re: Order 38798

Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:51 pm

MichaelGer wrote:Placed an order with the above mentioned Order Code, however if I want to see the order, I always receive 404 Page not found - which most likely relates to some website issues. However, I would like to find out the status of my order.

All I have received was the order receipt, and the *** SPAM *** confirmation. Nothing more.

So my question is, what is with the status, how can I find out in the future about the status, etc etc.?

Thanks
Michael
Looks like this order shipped today. Did you get an email confirmation with a USPS Tracking Code?
~ ooper

Forum Moderator

MichaelGer

Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:33 am

Yes received the email, thank you

MichaelGer

Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:48 am

Quick question, when I track my order I see the following status

Your item departed a transfer airport in FRANKFURT, GERMANY on December 11, 2016 at 11:59 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

What does it really say? According to google the information is not very consistent, some sources say that it has still go through customs some say it is on the way to me.

Thanks for the help

ooper01
Head Moderator

Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:49 pm

MichaelGer wrote:Quick question, when I track my order I see the following status

Your item departed a transfer airport in FRANKFURT, GERMANY on December 11, 2016 at 11:59 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

What does it really say? According to google the information is not very consistent, some sources say that it has still go through customs some say it is on the way to me.

Thanks for the help
Sorry MichaelGer. I dropped of the face of the earth for a few weeks there. Did you receive this order yet?
~ ooper

Forum Moderator