Order Delays #37304

Questions and discussion about the website, shipping and handling, and the payment & product ordering process.

Moderator: ooper01

MrSlato

Order Delays #37304

Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:25 am

Hi Guys,

Just wanting to find out what's the go is with the Omni Nests.
I put my order in on the 23rd of November for a Small and Large Omni Nest. After a four day wait I emailed in asking what the holdup was on getting a tracking number. I was told "At the moment our manufacturing time is about 5-6 weeks after purchase date this is due to an unexpected high volume of orders.". Is this contrary to what Mikey was saying in his video from the 3rd of December regarding getting our sale items before christmas provided we order by the 18th?

Also if it is indeed true that there are manufacturing delays would I be entitled to get back the 20% for each item as they are now on sale and I'm potentially having to wait till after Christmas? Fair enough if they were sent before the sale but its all in limbo. I hope you get what I mean.

Thanks in advance!
Ian

ooper01
Head Moderator

Re: Order Delays #37304

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:45 am

MrSlato wrote:Hi Guys,

Just wanting to find out what's the go is with the Omni Nests.
I put my order in on the 23rd of November for a Small and Large Omni Nest. After a four day wait I emailed in asking what the holdup was on getting a tracking number. I was told "At the moment our manufacturing time is about 5-6 weeks after purchase date this is due to an unexpected high volume of orders.". Is this contrary to what Mikey was saying in his video from the 3rd of December regarding getting our sale items before christmas provided we order by the 18th?

Also if it is indeed true that there are manufacturing delays would I be entitled to get back the 20% for each item as they are now on sale and I'm potentially having to wait till after Christmas? Fair enough if they were sent before the sale but its all in limbo. I hope you get what I mean.

Thanks in advance!
Ian
We anticipate shipping Omni products in time for Christmas as indicated in the video. If they are being shipped outside the US, they may not arrive in time for Christmas depending on the shipping method selected, but all Omnis in the US should arrive on time. There are always exceptions unfortunately, but we will do our best.
~ ooper

Forum Moderator

MrSlato

Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:16 am

Thanks for the reply. I was confused because when I placed the order it didn't indicate that there were any delays and hasn't since I placed the order. Is there a priority ie. First come first served?

ooper01
Head Moderator

Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:39 am

MrSlato wrote:Thanks for the reply. I was confused because when I placed the order it didn't indicate that there were any delays and hasn't since I placed the order. Is there a priority ie. First come first served?
Yes we will fulfill the orders in the order that they come in.
~ ooper

Forum Moderator