Shipping question...

Questions and discussion about the website, shipping and handling, and the payment & product ordering process.

Moderator: ooper01

xTNxANTMANx

Shipping question...

Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:51 pm

I am planning on purchasing 1 or 2 setups n the next week and I'm curious to know which ones are on backorder and which are available to ship asap? I have Solenopsis queen with few nanitics and would like to get something that wouldn't take as long to receive. I'm interested in the Omni series and hybrid, but it depends really on which I'd receive quicker. Thank you for your time.
Keeping:
Camponotus subbarbatus
Formica pallidefulva x2
Formica subsericea x4
Lasius sp
Tetramorium immigrans x2
Dorymyrmex bureni

Founding:
Formica pallidefulva
Unknown sp x2

ooper01
Head Moderator

Re: Shipping question...

Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:50 pm

xTNxANTMANx wrote:I am planning on purchasing 1 or 2 setups n the next week and I'm curious to know which ones are on backorder and which are available to ship asap? I have Solenopsis queen with few nanitics and would like to get something that wouldn't take as long to receive. I'm interested in the Omni series and hybrid, but it depends really on which I'd receive quicker. Thank you for your time.
Right now, the Hybrid series is on backorder. If shipping time is your biggest issue, then go with Omni. In a few months, Hybrid will not be such a long delay as we are ramping up for better manufacturing times.
~ ooper

Forum Moderator