Shipping cost table?

Questions and discussion about the website, shipping and handling, and the payment & product ordering process.

Moderator: ooper01

Serafine

Shipping cost table?

Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:36 am

Is there a table listing the shipping costs to all available countries? I haven't found any on the shop page.

For me this is very important because as far as I've figured out <150€ (customs + shipping) mans no duty fees for me, while >150€ mans about 20% EU duty fees.

(Depending on the shipping costs this might even mean that it is cheaper for me to buy products in smaller packages rather than the starter kits)

ooper01
Head Moderator

Re: Shipping cost table?

Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:37 pm

Serafine wrote:Is there a table listing the shipping costs to all available countries? I haven't found any on the shop page.

For me this is very important because as far as I've figured out <150€ (customs + shipping) mans no duty fees for me, while >150€ mans about 20% EU duty fees.

(Depending on the shipping costs this might even mean that it is cheaper for me to buy products in smaller packages rather than the starter kits)
We don't have a table that lists shipping costs. There are just too many variables to keep it accurate.
~ ooper

Forum Moderator