Shipping Fee Question

Questions and discussion about the website, shipping and handling, and the payment & product ordering process.

Moderator: ooper01

ronmor

Shipping Fee Question

Thu May 26, 2016 12:06 pm

Hi there,

I was considering buying the (All You Need' Lasius Hybrid Gear Pack) But i was also going to buy another Lasius Hybrid Nest to save on shipping fees later. However it costs me £62 to ship the (Pack) to me and a further £62 to ship just the extra (Lasius Hybrid). I was wondering how the postage is calculated as one package is massively larger than the other yet it's the same price to ship. Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks
ronmor/Jack

larynx

Re: Shipping Fee Question

Thu May 26, 2016 12:17 pm

Forum Moderator
AntsCanada GAN Farmer

AntsRule

Thu May 26, 2016 5:58 pm

:lol: Shipping is usually is based on box size or weight so if all the formicariums are shipped in the same box they will have the same shipping price. Hope that helped!
With all the things ants can do, you wonder, who rules the planet :?

Keeper of:
Camponotus Pennsylvanicus
Pheidole sp.

ooper01
Head Moderator

Thu May 26, 2016 6:29 pm

ronmor wrote:Hi there,

I was considering buying the (All You Need' Lasius Hybrid Gear Pack) But i was also going to buy another Lasius Hybrid Nest to save on shipping fees later. However it costs me £62 to ship the (Pack) to me and a further £62 to ship just the extra (Lasius Hybrid). I was wondering how the postage is calculated as one package is massively larger than the other yet it's the same price to ship. Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks
ronmor/Jack
We are addressing this in the next few days. We want to adjust the shipping when ordering multiple, separate items. Hopefully if you check again in a week or so, the adjustment will have been made.
~ ooper

Forum Moderator

ronmor

Fri May 27, 2016 2:03 pm

Thanks for the reply and the information i'll keep an eye out :)

antscanada
Main Forum Admin

Mon May 30, 2016 8:22 am

Hello,

Yes, we are just waiting for the update to come into effect. In the meantime, we are going to be refunding any customers that have been overcharged for shipping.

Thanks everyone for your patience.

Mikey
Ant Love Forever.

ronmor

Mon May 30, 2016 10:51 am

AntsCanada wrote:Hello,

Yes, we are just waiting for the update to come into effect. In the meantime, we are going to be refunding any customers that have been overcharged for shipping.

Thanks everyone for your patience.

Mikey
Thanks for the reply Mikey. Could a staff member post a reply in this topic once the updates are in effect ? Can't wait to get started on the hobby:) Ant love forever

ooper01
Head Moderator

Tue May 31, 2016 5:01 pm

ronmor wrote:Thanks for the reply Mikey. Could a staff member post a reply in this topic once the updates are in effect ? Can't wait to get started on the hobby:) Ant love forever
Updates should be in effect now. Please try it out again and see if the shipping comes up more reasonable now.
~ ooper

Forum Moderator