ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!

The latest on the AntsCanada Ant Forum
MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!

Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:44 pm

I would like to take a minute to announce a New Member to the AntsCanada Forum Team!

So with that said we have our very first Moderator (Besides Mikey OWNER, Me HEAD ADMIN and Francis WEBMASTER for AntsCanada) for the AntsCanada Forums!

His User Name is ooper01 And he's moderating all the forums. So Congrats to you Ooper01 and Welcome to the ACAF Team!

So if you have any questions or need help he's someone you can also get hold of.

Thanks for your time,
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted:

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Re: ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!

Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:44 pm

To all the members of the AntsCanada Ants Forums:

By now I'm sure you have logged in and were like HUH? Well wwe just did a forum software update and the old theme was no longer compatible so that changed. Also the overall navigation has changed a bit too. You should still be able to find your postings like you always have, things have been streamlined a bit to make things flow a little better. Also if you're looking for the "New Posts" button it's now part of the "Quick links" at the upper left just under the AntsCanada logo. So take a trip or two around the new layout.

Thanks for being part of the ever evolving AntsCanada Family!
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted: