Any Ideas On Brachymyrmex Outworld and Nest?

Show us your formicariums and ant setup, ask formicarium-related questions, or share your experiences with building an ant home. Here you will also find formicarium requirements for specific ant species.

Moderator: ooper01

Yestordsd287

Any Ideas On Brachymyrmex Outworld and Nest?

Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:58 pm

So my Brachymyrmex colony is growing steadily and I am looking for a little outworld I can give them to feed them. Also because I plan ahead, can you guys give me ideas on a formicarium and an outworld for them so they don't escape that can easily be made at home? All the ideas and help are very appreciated.

ultraex2

Re: Any Ideas On Brachymyrmex Outworld and Nest?

Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:36 pm

Do you have a dremel?

You could take a very small block of plastic and carve a chamber + drill a hole in it and put that in as small of a container as you can find. You'll want to glue or screw a piece of plexiglass/acryllic/etc. over the top of the chamber.

Yestordsd287

Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:44 pm

ultraex2 wrote:
Do you have a dremel?

You could take a very small block of plastic and carve a chamber + drill a hole in it and put that in as small of a container as you can find. You'll want to glue or screw a piece of plexiglass/acryllic/etc. over the top of the chamber.
Okay. Right now I took a little container in which I will drill a hole

Yestordsd287

Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:44 pm

ultraex2 wrote:
Do you have a dremel?

Okay. Right now I took a little container in which I will drill a hole