Great, Cheap Formicariums

Show us your formicariums and ant setup, ask formicarium-related questions, or share your experiences with building an ant home. Here you will also find formicarium requirements for specific ant species.

Moderator: ooper01

Martialis

Great, Cheap Formicariums

Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:35 am

I found this concept over on gamergate last night: happyant9.webnode.cz I went on there, and it seems really cool. Everything is bought individually and is all under 20 Euros. I think I've found a formicarium company!
Keeper of

Selliing:

Martialis

Re: Great, Cheap Formicariums

Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:38 am

Martialis wrote:I found this concept over on gamergate last night: happyant9.webnode.cz I went on there, and it seems really cool. Everything is bought individually and is all under 20 Euros. I think I've found a formicarium company!
Also, if you want to put hydration within the nest, they have a reductor, which adapts their magnetic connections to any common size of tubing or testube,
Keeper of

Selliing:

idahoantgirl

Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:30 am

Martialis wrote:
Martialis wrote:I found this concept over on gamergate last night: happyant9.webnode.cz I went on there, and it seems really cool. Everything is bought individually and is all under 20 Euros. I think I've found a formicarium company!
Also, if you want to put hydration within the nest, they have a reductor, which adapts their magnetic connections to any common size of tubing or testube,
don't you think it's quite rude to use an AntsCanada's forum to advertise for someone else's formicarium? I don't know, maybe it's okay but in my book it's rude. ;)
Proverbs 6:6-8

Go to the ant, you sluggard;
consider its ways and be wise!
It has no commander,
no overseer or ruler,
yet it stores its provisions in summer
and gathers its food at harvest.

Keeping Tetramorium immigrans, Tapinoma Sessile

Martialis

Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:15 am

idahoantgirl wrote:
Martialis wrote:
don't you think it's quite rude to use an AntsCanada's forum to advertise for someone else's formicarium? I don't know, maybe it's okay but in my book it's rude. ;)
Not trying to advertise at all.. woops. I was just thinking this is a cheaper alternative..
Keeper of

Selliing: