Moderator: ooper01

AntLove5Ever

Re: Ant Discord Group

Sat May 06, 2017 12:43 pm

Serafine wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:08 am
AntLove5Ever wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:24 pm
This is untrue. I have gotten in multiple debates on the ethics of illegal ant trade on your platform.
Most of these were not about the ethics of ILLEGALLY trading ants, they were about the ethics of trading exotic ants WHICH IS PERFECTLY LEGAL IN EUROPE.
AntLove5Ever wrote:
No moderation had stepped in on either.
Sorry I need to sleep as well. Unfortunately my AI/clone doesn't work yet. However instead of whining in another forum you could as well have reported it. You didn't.
AntLove5Ever wrote:
I was banned yes. But there was no harassment.

"No harassment."
AntLove5Ever wrote:
With regards to what Serafine said, no. That is "blatantly false" to quote jash. I was banned.
Sorry, you're right. However other than Joesph I never saw you add ANYTHING productive to the chat so forgive me for forgetting your meaningless presence.
I was not banned for harassment, I was banned due to moderation on the server having some form of personal grudge against me.

"No harassment."
AntLove5Ever wrote:
Or possibly people under 18, I can not tell which. I personally know 3 people other than I who were banned from your server. All of which far less confrontational than myself.
We have a lot of people under 18. We don't have an issue with underaged people as long as they don't violate chat rules by harassing others, spamming invite links or trying to illegally sell or acquire exotic ants.

And yes, by now there are 3 people banned I know off.
One for harassment, one for harassment and trying to illegally trade ants and one for adding nothing other than offtopic videos and banning a massive number of people including mods from his "alternative ant chat" (which btw contains the exact member that was banned for harassment and trying to illegally trade ants, so much for that "anti science community") without any notice.

AntLove5Ever wrote:
I personally run a discord server which is for EVERYONE.
Apparently you don't. I know at least half a dozen people who were banned from your chat without any notice and reason. There's a reason your old chat failed and that reason is you.
AntLove5Ever wrote:
Consider this a defense.
AntLove5Ever wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:11 pm
Dont join it is a toxic anti science community.
"Defense".

You're making yourself look like an idiot. Please stop, in your own interest.
Wow, great job, include me calling one of my friends who is IN MY NEW CHAT names. I think that if banter between two ppl is harassment then Im the biggest harasser. If this person took the messages how you were rather than how they were intended, they wouldnt be in the new one. Also, I wasnt banned until a WEEK AFTER THE MOST RECENT MESSAGE. So, if you were going to fire with screenshots, maybe use the ones Jash and I were debating, not random edgelord ones from over a week prior to my ban. In reference to the random bans, my chat was griefed. I trusted a mod who I shouldnt have, and they changed around the permissions so anyone who wanted to could ban anyone. I apologize for that misunderstanding. It has been fixed, and it will not happen again.
I have sent invite again to anyone who was affected.

AntLove5Ever

Sat May 06, 2017 12:47 pm

Except to serafine, because given your alignment with Jash, I have reason to suspect it was you. Not claiming anything, just trying to cover EVERY base.

AntLove5Ever

Sat May 06, 2017 12:49 pm

Not to mention, those screenshots aside from being old ones with no relevancy to what we are talking about, are a little vulgar. Notice I said in my message that I was being belligerent. Notice I didn't use DIRECT QUOTES. I have screenshots too. the audience of this forum tends to prefer cleanliness. I don't say these on this forum for a reason. I have no problem being banned from your discord chat. If you want to continue this argument meet me in the PMs because this is not relevant to this thread anymore, this is just beef. (great job on capturing the edgiest screenshots. My nickname shortly after was the resident edgelord. This is because I was portraying a cringy edgy person, evidence by my later nicknames all being edge or cringe related. Why didnt you grab any more than three messages of me being edgy, I kind of want to see more Serafine! Dont tell me thats all you got. Give me some more (pref in PMs tho, because it is just spammy at this point XD.) #squashthebeef2k17

AntLove5Ever

Sat May 06, 2017 1:02 pm

Something I forgot, but I can no longer edit, so sorry for the volume of posts. But Ants Worldwide is PURSUING A MODERATION ROLE IN MY SERVER. Meaning my "harassment" clearly didnt work, because he is trying to be more involved in MY community. You have no argument because of your outdated, and irrelevant sources.

Serafine

Sat May 06, 2017 4:52 pm

You really can't let go, can't you.

Good luck with YOUR community and YOUR chat. At least we now clearly know what's the most important thing in these.
"We should respect all forms of consciousness. The body is just a vessel, a mere hull."

Join the Antkeeping Discord chat: https://discordapp.com/invite/ZXFTVzD

JackPayne

Sat May 06, 2017 4:57 pm

Everyone calm down, please we understand you all have differences but sniping at each other over another forum isn't worth it.
Hi I'm Jack, How are you? TeamNativeAnts!