Spamming

General Off Topic Chat and Discussions

Moderator: ooper01

SolenopsisKeeper

Re: Spamming

Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:37 am

Antloverhuman wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:58 am
I think it would help if login was a bit more complex. Like you could add a simple ant quiz like who is the most important member of the colony and give options like
Potatoes
Mirror
Queen
TV
Pig
It would be a little hard for spam accounts. It wont be full proof but it will reduce the ammounts of spammers
Then you wou,d have to get of “remember me”
Also, bots can get past a lot of things, and including recap ha sometimes.(These are harder to make tho) the quiz would have to cycle, and also you could argue that reproductive are more important than the queen, as some ants don’t have queens(just to be technicall.)
When you accidentally reply to yourself…

AntsAntsAnts

Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:56 pm

SolenopsisKeeper wrote:
Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:37 am
Antloverhuman wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:58 am
I think it would help if login was a bit more complex. Like you could add a simple ant quiz like who is the most important member of the colony and give options like
Potatoes
Mirror
Queen
TV
Pig
It would be a little hard for spam accounts. It wont be full proof but it will reduce the ammounts of spammers
Then you wou,d have to get of “remember me”
Also, bots can get past a lot of things, and including recap ha sometimes.(These are harder to make tho) the quiz would have to cycle, and also you could argue that reproductive are more important than the queen, as some ants don’t have queens(just to be technicall.)
they can say Most of the time bc most people don't know gamergates exist
keeping:
all my queens died :(
got a sugar ant colony started :)

SYUTEO

Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:19 am

I wonder if anyone remembers Zvjezdan, a spam account who attacked the forum not by advertising or posting duplicates but by threatening others for one day and I think this never happened in years and it may be possible it's the first time we see someone like that on the forum. At the time I don't think antsluxembourg became a moderator yet so it was just terrible even for one day so thank goodness we have a new moderator. I wonder if he/she has been banned or not right now.

Antloverhuman

Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:45 am

SYUTEO wrote:
I wonder if anyone remembers Zvjezdan, a spam account who attacked the forum not by advertising or posting duplicates but by threatening others for one day and I think this never happened in years and it may be possible it's the first time we see someone like that on the forum. At the time I don't think antsluxembourg became a moderator yet so it was just terrible even for one day so thank goodness we have a new moderator. I wonder if he/she has been banned or not right now.
God that sounds horrible. Good thing we have sir AntsLuxembourg here who will help us if a bad guy comes to attack us(i wanna say he's like our dad but that sounds so wierd so instead im saying it in a bracket which legally means you will not remember this according to laws of english language)
Ants I have-
camponotus compressus colony- the shadow warriors.
Pls just let me have a tetramorium colony

SYUTEO

Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:28 pm

Antloverhuman wrote:
SYUTEO wrote:
God that sounds horrible. Good thing we have sir AntsLuxembourg here who will help us if a bad guy comes to attack us(i wanna say he's like our dad but that sounds so wierd so instead im saying it in a bracket which legally means you will not remember this according to laws of english language)
I think I remember he attacked your journal, you won't see it by now because they all have been removed but I think you can still see our reactions to his posts. Also I already what you're saying there.

SolenopsisKeeper

Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:58 pm

SYUTEO wrote:
Antloverhuman wrote:
SYUTEO wrote:
I think I remember he attacked your journal, you won't see it by now because they all have been removed but I think you can still see our reactions to his posts. Also I already what you're saying there.
Spam bit avoided spamming this topic lol :lol:

Antloverhuman

Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:46 pm

SYUTEO wrote:
Antloverhuman wrote:
SYUTEO wrote:
Oh was it that guy who posted stuff like antkeeping is bad and kill ants, and when i called them a bot they replied, without changing their account, and said that the guy was not a bot but an immature child :lol:
Ants I have-
camponotus compressus colony- the shadow warriors.
Pls just let me have a tetramorium colony

AntsLuxembourg

Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:31 am

SYUTEO wrote:
Banned that account on the very first day as moderator. ;)
Doing some proper research is the best way to start an antcolony.

Need help or want to help? https://forum.AntsCanada.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=18153#p70566

Currently not keeping any ants anymore.

SolenopsisKeeper

Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:53 am

AntsLuxembourg wrote:
SYUTEO wrote:
+20xp, first blood xD :lol:

AntsLuxembourg

Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:35 am

SolenopsisKeeper wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:53 am
AntsLuxembourg wrote:
SYUTEO wrote:
+20xp, first blood xD :lol:
I would call it a savage nongentuple kill. xD
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuple

So +97*20XP or *League of Legends voice* Unstoppable Serial Killer
Doing some proper research is the best way to start an antcolony.

Need help or want to help? https://forum.AntsCanada.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=18153#p70566

Currently not keeping any ants anymore.