HELP MY QUEEN IS GONNA DIE

General Off Topic Chat and Discussions

Moderator: ooper01

AntLove5Ever

HELP MY QUEEN IS GONNA DIE

Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:31 pm

So, My myrmica queen is acting weird. She will flip herself over, and struggle to get back up, and once she does, flip herself over, and won't stop flailing her legs. I think it started because her test tube was dropped, so she might have an ant concussion? Any suggestions, maybe I should use heating?

AntLove5Ever

Re: HELP MY QUEEN IS GONNA DIE

Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:50 pm

AntLove5Ever wrote:So, My myrmica queen is acting weird. She will flip herself over, and struggle to get back up, and once she does, flip herself over, and won't stop flailing her legs. I think it started because her test tube was dropped, so she might have an ant concussion? Any suggestions, maybe I should use heating?

FALSE ALARM It was fumes from the plaster that I used, it needs longer to cure, I guess 2 days wasn't enough. Rest assured she is in a new container, and appears to be making a recovery. In other words she was just high.

Barfdog

Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:27 pm

AntLove5Ever wrote:
AntLove5Ever wrote:So, My myrmica queen is acting weird. She will flip herself over, and struggle to get back up, and once she does, flip herself over, and won't stop flailing her legs. I think it started because her test tube was dropped, so she might have an ant concussion? Any suggestions, maybe I should use heating?

FALSE ALARM It was fumes from the plaster that I used, it needs longer to cure, I guess 2 days wasn't enough. Rest assured she is in a new container, and appears to be making a recovery. In other words she was just high.

SUPER glad for you. Wouldn't have expected it to be that, great job getting her out of there.
Keeper of:

One M1ABRAMS TANK AKA Camponotus Laevigatus Queen

AntLove5Ever

Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:15 pm

Barfdog wrote:
AntLove5Ever wrote:

SUPER glad for you. Wouldn't have expected it to be that, great job getting her out of there.

Well, it might work, I think it is she is definitely better. I'll check in 2 days to see if she is normal.