thank you weather

General Off Topic Chat and Discussions

Moderator: ooper01

larynx

thank you weather

Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:24 pm

why im not anting for a while..lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Forum Moderator
AntsCanada GAN Farmer

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Re: thank you weather

Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:54 pm

Yea Bro it just started raining here in Tuscaloosa!! Ohhhhh will I be manned with test tubes the next few days!!!!!!!
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted:

larynx

Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:54 am

MadVampy wrote:Yea Bro it just started raining here in Tuscaloosa!! Ohhhhh will I be manned with test tubes the next few days!!!!!!!
niceee. i looks like its coming our way too.
Forum Moderator
AntsCanada GAN Farmer

martinnate

Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:07 pm

It missed us here in Abilene but it did rain a lot this past month. I guess its normal or the saying wouldn't be "April showers bring May flowers" lol we are not used to it raining. It has been so dry here and now its wet and the mosquitoes are huge. I killed two today and they could have been the size of the red harvester ant. lol I haven't really been looking for queens b/c I may be moving and I already have 2 colonies one Valentine or Acrobat ant Crematogaster laeviuscula or rudis that now has 9 workers with an enormous brood kept in a test tube in an out world. Right now I'm feeding them honey, meal worms, supper worms, and crickets, other colony is Companotus Sp now has about 9 eggs and 1 really huge larva. I can't wait to see how much they progress while I am gone.