AntsCanada ANT FLAG CONTEST (2 yr Anniversary of ACAF)

Announcements and discussion on upcoming store promos, contest, events, etc.

Moderator: ooper01

LunarisMoon

Re: AntsCanada ANT FLAG CONTEST (2 yr Anniversary of ACAF)

Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:49 am

tetriminoss wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:00 pm
Just trying my luck using my poor photoshop skills

Northern Black Knights
Key points:
Color: Black because ants are black
Helmet: Knight helmet because they are called Knights
Ant in the middle: Image of black ant to make it more related
Combined: Black knights (ants)

Southern Black Knights
Key Points:
Same as above!

Fire Nation
Key points:
Color: Black and red to magnify the fierceness of the fire ants
Fire circle: Fierceness of ants amd it's unity symbolized as a circle (infinite, no beginning no end)
Ant: Because they are ants
Combined: Fire Ants (supposed to be a nation tho)

Golden Empire
Key Points:
Color: Brown, Gold to magnify the elegance of golden empire
Walls like background: Symbolizing Walls, which you usually see in empires
Design: To magnify the elegance
Combined: Golden Empire
Isn't that fire nation flag the exact same and Hoshang1 flag :? did you take it off him or what ?

3THANTV

Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:44 am

Ant0320 wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:19 pm
3THANTV wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:36 am
Reupload of my Fire Nation Flag along with my new Golden Empire Design! I used Anubis and Horus as symbolization of how the Golden Empire can lead unworthy creatures to afterlife and their hunting capabilities-which can even take down bigger animals! Image Image
I love your designs! If they get in the final voting, I'll vote for them! :D
Thank you very much! :D I'd really appreciate it if they make it but I'll appreciate much more if they get many votes. Ant love forever!

EdgarFromLatvia

Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:03 pm

Is it too late for the contest?

kalskarus

Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:04 am

I hope I'm not too late for the submissions agh

I made two versions of a Fire Nation flag (other one is simpler) I hope you guys like 'em!

http://sta.sh/0ehyxt6mfvm

Simple version ^

http://sta.sh/09t598mur30

Less simple version ^

UrsusAnt

Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:43 am

Northern Black Knights:

Southern Black Knights:

Hope you like it. :)

ThirdHumanity

Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:44 pm

LunarisMoon wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:35 am
Bravesoldi3r wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:44 am
ThirdHumanity wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:53 am

Thank you ! :)
Yes your titan flag is mutch better than the one that is chosen now, Also love the other ones !
Someone on youtube just said that flag A is stolen from an artist. Now im not sure if people are being honest which what they created is actually theirs
Wow, I hope that if what you say is true it will not bring issues to AntsCanada just because of someone who copied someone else.
For me, I can assure you that my flags are mine. I'm in an illustration school so I don't have to copy to draw something. Well, thank you by the way Bravesoldi3r for your comment! That's always nice to see someone who likes my work :) !

BumbleAnt

Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:01 am

Hi antc this is my flag for the dark knigts. I hope you like it. If the dark knigts break apart :( it will not tho. :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :|

Angeredarrow

Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:08 am

How about this flag for one of the colonies

BumbleAnt

Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:49 am

Dear AntsCanada, we get the following error message when we try to submit our flag; Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached.

Don't know anything about computer but I guess your computer is overloaded with flags? Shame, because my flag is really amazing and I would love for you to see it. ;) Anyone on the forum who can help me out?

AntsCanada wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:36 am
Greetings, AC Family!

To celebrate the 2 yr anniversary of the AntsCanada Ant Forum, we are launching a contest in this week's video where we ask you guys to submit entries of flag designs for the ant colonies featured on our channel. Post them here in this thread and we will choose our top 3 favourites of each ant colony, run a vote in a future video, and if your flag gets picked by the AC Family, you will receive a FREE Omni Nest Small from our shop!

Good luck, and Happy 2 Yr Anniversary. ACAF! Also a huge thank you to our amazing Admin Mike for doing such a great job at running the forums these past 2 yrs. He is truly a Supermajor of our family!

KH007Alpha

Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:53 pm

BumbleAnt wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:49 am
Dear AntsCanada, we get the following error message when we try to submit our flag; Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached.

Don't know anything about computer but I guess your computer is overloaded with flags? Shame, because my flag is really amazing and I would love for you to see it. ;) Anyone on the forum who can help me out?

AntsCanada wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:36 am
Greetings, AC Family!

To celebrate the 2 yr anniversary of the AntsCanada Ant Forum, we are launching a contest in this week's video where we ask you guys to submit entries of flag designs for the ant colonies featured on our channel. Post them here in this thread and we will choose our top 3 favourites of each ant colony, run a vote in a future video, and if your flag gets picked by the AC Family, you will receive a FREE Omni Nest Small from our shop!

Good luck, and Happy 2 Yr Anniversary. ACAF! Also a huge thank you to our amazing Admin Mike for doing such a great job at running the forums these past 2 yrs. He is truly a Supermajor of our family!
I get that error sometimes, and it's usually because there's an allotment for how much data you specifically can upload to the Forum. I'd reccommend using a third-party image-hosting site for uploading your flag to here.