AntsCanada ANT FLAG CONTEST (2 yr Anniversary of ACAF)

Announcements and discussion on upcoming store promos, contest, events, etc.

Moderator: ooper01

RaveLuth

Re: AntsCanada ANT FLAG CONTEST (2 yr Anniversary of ACAF)

Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:25 am

Black Knights

Fire Nation

ArgentineAnt

Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:35 am

I just saw the video, I feel really bad about the Jaw-Breakers and can honestly say that they were my favorite colony on the channel. R.I.P.
Jaw-Breakers. Also, I wish everybody luck on the flag contest!

But I am going to say that I think Mikey should kill the, "savage" Black Crazy Ant colony. This is something I would NEVER say unless absolutely necessary. And my main reason is this, if the, "savages" managed to get into the Jaw-Breakers formicarium, and possibly into the Dark Knights formicarium, then it won't be long before the manage to find some way to get into, let's say, the Fire Nation? Also they are an invasive species, and may end up hurting other ant colony's apart from the 4 remaining ones on the channel. I am sorry, but I am saying what I think is right.
(I also think we should still make a flag for the jaw breakers, just in memory of them.)

R.I.P. Jaw-Breakers. We will avenge you.

RaveLuth

Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:38 am

sorry, forgot to add South to my last post for the Black Knights :o

Black Knights North

RaveLuth

Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:54 am

ArgentineAnt wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:35 am
I just saw the video, I feel really bad about the Jaw-Breakers and can honestly say that they were my favorite colony on the channel. R.I.P.
Jaw-Breakers. Also, I wish everybody luck on the flag contest!

But I am going to say that I think Mikey should kill the, "savage" Black Crazy Ant colony. This is something I would NEVER say unless absolutely necessary. And my main reason is this, if the, "savages" managed to get into the Jaw-Breakers formicarium, and possibly into the Dark Knights formicarium, then it won't be long before the manage to find some way to get into, let's say, the Fire Nation? Also they are an invasive species, and may end up hurting other ant colony's apart from the 4 remaining ones on the channel. I am sorry, but I am saying what I think is right.
(I also think we should still make a flag for the jaw breakers, just in memory of them.)

R.I.P. Jaw-Breakers. We will avenge you.
The Dark Knights may be able to hold there own as well as the Golden Empire, i think the battle would come down to army size but it would be a major blow to either Kingdom. The Fire Nation I would worried about the most. Here in the Southern U.S. crazy ants are displacing the invasive fire ants. The Titans... well i have no idea, and really don't want to find out.

God Save the Queens!!!!!!

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/invasive-crazy-ants-are-eating-up-invasive-fire-ants-in-the-south-65189409/

RaveLuth

Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:15 am

The Golden Empire

JohneAnts

Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:25 am

My flag entry for the Fire Nation

My flag entry for the Dark Nights

From AntsQuebec on intagram

EllemToTheG

Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:47 am

I just finished my flag for the Dark Knights (I made only one flag so you have to choose if it fits south or north) I couldn't upload it in this forum so here is a link to my artwork.
I hope you like it ;)
http://ellemtotheg.deviantart.com/art/The-Dark-Knights-693089505
again sorry for my English :D

Lordofinsanityant

Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:50 am

My Flag for the Dark knights of the north- http://imgur.com/a/Cfq3G , the black represents the dark knights, and the white represents the long pathway, from the north and south

My flag for the Dark knights of the south- http://imgur.com/a/fwew4 , colors represent the same as the north but the red star represents the red dye.

If there is no civil war, and its just savages, then use the North flag

And the images would not work so i just gave you the links

EllemToTheG

Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:05 am

Here are my 2 flags. The flag for the Golden Empire and the flag for the Fire Nation are not finished yet.
I hope you like them :? ;)

The Dark Knights

The Titans

sorry for my English :D

RaveLuth

Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:28 am

The Titans