AntsCanada ANT FLAG CONTEST (2 yr Anniversary of ACAF)

Announcements and discussion on upcoming store promos, contest, events, etc.

Moderator: ooper01

LunarisMoon

Re: AntsCanada ANT FLAG CONTEST (2 yr Anniversary of ACAF)

Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:31 am

Bravesoldi3r wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:00 am
LunarisMoon wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:35 am
Bravesoldi3r wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:44 am

Yes your titan flag is mutch better than the one that is chosen now, Also love the other ones !
Someone on youtube just said that flag A is stolen from an artist. Now im not sure if people are being honest which what they created is actually theirs
I hope it is stolen, There are many new flags posted that are mutch better
Have to agree. It would be better if the flags where in their own video show casing all the Titan flags or pick up to 10 or something like that. Have a proper voting system where its a runner up of 10 flags from all the flags then vote for the top 5 then the final voting. Will take a long time but at least the audience can pick something instead of putting up 5 flags which only one is decent and the rest aren't that good. Thats just showing that your not giving a fair fight at all.

Also if art-plagiarism is there they should be removed from show. And also tell everyone what flag will be in a vedio instead of saying nothing. I dont care if i don't get picked. I'm proud for not taking people's hard work who make a living out of it and calming it as mine. Im proud to have drawn mine from hand and from my own ideas.

Bravesoldi3r

Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:49 am

LunarisMoon wrote:
Bravesoldi3r wrote:
LunarisMoon wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:35 am

Someone on youtube just said that flag A is stolen from an artist. Now im not sure if people are being honest which what they created is actually theirs
Have to agree. It would be better if the flags where in their own video show casing all the Titan flags or pick up to 10 or something like that. Have a proper voting system where its a runner up of 10 flags from all the flags then vote for the top 5 then the final voting. Will take a long time but at least the audience can pick something instead of putting up 5 flags which only one is decent and the rest aren't that good. Thats just showing that your not giving a fair fight at all.

Also if art-plagiarism is there they should be removed from show. And also tell everyone what flag will be in a vedio instead of saying nothing. I dont care if i don't get picked. I'm proud for not taking people's hard work who make a living out of it and calming it as mine. Im proud to have drawn mine from hand and from my own ideas.
Totally agree, there are too many good flags to only choose from a random 5 from witch only 1 is decent.

LunarisMoon

Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:04 am

Bravesoldi3r wrote:
LunarisMoon wrote:
Bravesoldi3r wrote:

Totally agree, there are too many good flags to only choose from a random 5 from witch only 1 is decent.
That's what i was wondering. If mikey looked through every page or just clicked on 5 random pages. If so thats a bit stupid :?

Dont know i think the contest should have been planned a bit better. Week one is Titans flag, week 2 The Golden Empire and so on so it gives people time to have a whole week to create a a flag for that colony then it gives him a chance to look at all of that spacific flag type. Have a contest form for each colony so only one type is submitted in one form and not flooded with different ones so its not confusing to fine that one type of flag for that colony. I dont know i like being organised so yeah XD

Bravesoldi3r

Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:13 am

LunarisMoon wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:04 am
Bravesoldi3r wrote:
LunarisMoon wrote:

That's what i was wondering. If mikey looked through every page or just clicked on 5 random pages. If so thats a bit stupid :?

Dont know i think the contest should have been planned a bit better. Week one is Titans flag, week 2 The Golden Empire and so on so it gives people time to have a whole week to create a a flag for that colony then it gives him a chance to look at all of that spacific flag type. Have a contest form for each colony so only one type is submitted in one form and not flooded with different ones so its not confusing to fine that one type of flag for that colony. I dont know i like being organised so yeah XD
Yes that would have been mutch better indeed :P

GlorytoFirenation

Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:07 am

https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1MT2RJ5gNqv4nJrTqvQ82meU0lmRz--d_nKebb7iT1Ec/edit
Fire nation new flag

Jesseant

Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:24 am

Jesseant wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:59 pm
Hi AC family us me jesseant (again) :lol: I am here because I have made new flash and decided I would like to post the along with all of my entries so enjoy..... And also I see some people have had problems with the uploads my suggestion is to uses PHOTOBUCKET but instead of searching it up download it on whatever device you may be using and then follow the remade instruction on this forum. So back to the flags enjoy...

FIRENATION: Image

GOLDEN EMPIRE:

DARK NIGHTS (united):

DARK NIGHTS OF THE NORTH:

DARK NIGHTS OF THE SOUTH:
I felt like I didn't really like the whole n/s on the chest so I had edited them so here are the new n and s:

North:

South:
Keeper of a founding tetramorium sp. e

Jesseant

Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:15 am

Rinkky wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:11 am
Hello!

I am 14 and i love ants, and your videos. i made that flag for the dark knights, obviusly, you can see it in the picture. i worked to it like 30 mins or so, and the design is completely mine, nothing copied. The reason i am submitting this post is because i really want to be a part of this amazing community, and also to win the omninest because i am looking forward to keep black garden ants, which are common here in Greece. I will catch the queen myself, of course.

I decided a peaceful theme whould fit, and it whould be the better choice.

Good luck to the others posting for the same reason.

(there is a link in case the "add files" button didnt work because of my awful network http://imgur.com/a/d9FZ5)
That's a good flag you should make one for the firenation or golden empires😊

AntsOnTheCoast

Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:42 am

Jesseant wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:24 am
Jesseant wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:59 pm
Hi AC family us me jesseant (again) :lol: I am here because I have made new flash and decided I would like to post the along with all of my entries so enjoy..... And also I see some people have had problems with the uploads my suggestion is to uses PHOTOBUCKET but instead of searching it up download it on whatever device you may be using and then follow the remade instruction on this forum. So back to the flags enjoy...

FIRENATION: Image

GOLDEN EMPIRE:

DARK NIGHTS (united):

DARK NIGHTS OF THE NORTH:

DARK NIGHTS OF THE SOUTH:
I felt like I didn't really like the whole n/s on the chest so I had edited them so here are the new n and s:

North:

South:
That's a great piece of art you got there, and it you definitely added a lot of effort into that. In all seriousness, it's a cool thing.

But, what's the relation between stars and the dark knights? Yes, the night sky is dark but the image looks more like a regular photograph than a flag. With an 'n' on it.

Jesseant

Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:04 am

Rinkky wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:00 am
Jesseant wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:15 am
Rinkky wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:11 am
Hello!

I am 14 and i love ants, and your videos. i made that flag for the dark knights, obviusly, you can see it in the picture. i worked to it like 30 mins or so, and the design is completely mine, nothing copied. The reason i am submitting this post is because i really want to be a part of this amazing community, and also to win the omninest because i am looking forward to keep black garden ants, which are common here in Greece. I will catch the queen myself, of course.

I decided a peaceful theme whould fit, and it whould be the better choice.

Good luck to the others posting for the same reason.

(there is a link in case the "add files" button didnt work because of my awful network http://imgur.com/a/d9FZ5)
That's a good flag you should make one for the firenation or golden empires😊
i actually have no idea what i could make for the fire nation/golden empire. its sad because i love the golden empire.
Oh yeah with my flag I think it should be above yours, I had a ant holding sword for the war that anty had and I believe there was a mmie problem once so.....

DavidD

Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:44 am

Here's my flag for the Golden Empire