AntsCanada ANT FLAG CONTEST (2 yr Anniversary of ACAF)

Announcements and discussion on upcoming store promos, contest, events, etc.

Moderator: ooper01

NexoMashups

Re: AntsCanada ANT FLAG CONTEST (2 yr Anniversary of ACAF)

Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:52 pm

Copy and paste he codes in the search bar to see them :)
South and North Flags https://imgur.com/gallery/SvjFm

JellyCkae

Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:19 pm

Flag for the golden empire

Legoscape

Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:35 pm

First post. And Flag for the Fire Nation

fernants

Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:19 pm

here is for the golden empire
and the fire nation

Jesseant

Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:59 pm

Hi AC family us me jesseant (again) :lol: I am here because I have made new flash and decided I would like to post the along with all of my entries so enjoy..... And also I see some people have had problems with the uploads my suggestion is to uses PHOTOBUCKET but instead of searching it up download it on whatever device you may be using and then follow the remade instruction on this forum. So back to the flags enjoy...

FIRENATION: Image

GOLDEN EMPIRE:

DARK NIGHTS (united):

DARK NIGHTS OF THE NORTH:

DARK NIGHTS OF THE SOUTH:
Keeper of a founding tetramorium sp. e

JSquire

Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:27 pm

Aussie wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:29 am
PyroPyro wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:39 pm
So, here's my entry for the flag contest, I've attempted to capture the nature of each colony with my flag designs and I'm quite proud of how they turned out, I would be very happy to hear anyone's comments and criticisms too.

First I have the Fire Nation. A ferocious colony such as this deserves a flag to intimidate those who see it, I've opted for a black and red theme centred around the threatening silhouette of a fire ant head.

Next, I have the Golden empire. The story of this colony is one of hope in times of trouble, this flag features an orange background with 8 circles (or suns) to represent the colony's 8 queens, the largest circles at the top and bottom represent the the original two queens that the colony is based on, the middle sized circle to the left represents the third queen added later on, the five on the right represent the five newest queens added to aid in fixing the mite problem. These surround the image of a single yellow crazy ant worker.

For the next part I have 4 flags, the dark knights of the north and the dark knights of the south each have their own flag, the flags are designed to be opposite to each other whilst still both portraying the dark knights, the dark knights of the north have a full black flag with a white black crazy ant head within a shield emblem in the top right, the south have a full white flag with a black black crazy ant head on top of a cross swords emblem, the south features red eyes to portray the story of the test for war.

The flags themselves seem rather empty and there is a good reason for that, the flags are in fact 2 halves a same whole, the flags, like the ant colonies are better of together and so just in case the 2 factions can learn to cooperate peacefully the flags too can easily cooperate.

There is also another form of this flag that better portrays the unity of the two factions by turning the heads to face each other.

And finally there's the titans, the titans are a relatively new colony and have yet to create a history to be recorded in a flag so I instead focused on what sets the titans apart, their power, their size their simplicity. And so the final flag is a super major head on a green background, the head takes a large portion of the flag space to portray the size of these ants, they don't need much more.

And that's my entry. I hope some of you liked my designs and, I ask again, let me know your thoughts. I want to know what others think of my work.
Absolutely amazing!

+1 great job mate
Awesome job on Fire 🔥 Nation and Dark Knights (I enjoy the one facing each other whether it's interpreted as a coexistence or a head-to-head territory battle. If these are choices available I'd def choose Dark Knights and Fire Nation if Mine isn't listed! GL!

traedogger

Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:11 pm

this has draft has a flag attached to it, please look at it

Bravesoldi3r

Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:00 am

LunarisMoon wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:35 am
Bravesoldi3r wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:44 am
ThirdHumanity wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:53 am

Thank you ! :)
Yes your titan flag is mutch better than the one that is chosen now, Also love the other ones !
Someone on youtube just said that flag A is stolen from an artist. Now im not sure if people are being honest which what they created is actually theirs
I hope it is stolen, There are many new flags posted that are mutch better

traedogger

Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:08 am

i messed up my last post and im new to this AntsCanada account so im confused on how to work this, my flag is for the golden empire and its was attached to this post but i cant find it so message me if you cant either and do know how to actually post a flag