The ACAF "WHAT IS ANT LOVE?" Contest | FREE Omni Nest Large | Deadline Aug 3rd, 2015!

Announcements and discussion on upcoming store promos, contest, events, etc.

Moderator: ooper01

Dabananaman

Re: The ACAF "WHAT IS ANT LOVE?" Contest | FREE Omni Nest Large | Deadline Aug 3rd, 2015!

Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:37 am

I think the contest has ended anyway, but yeah you are right on Spinzy. That guy is indeed AWESOME!
I highly recommend that you guys read or watch everything about E.O. Wilson, it's crazy on how much he has contributed to the research of ants.

He truly is Lord of the Ants.

AntViktor123

Re: The ACAF "WHAT IS ANT LOVE?" Contest | FREE Omni Nest Large | Deadline Aug 3rd, 2015!

Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:58 am

Ant Love is when I see thousands of queens on the street at their nuptional flight. Like today here in Sweden #AntLove

xXLoneSongXx

Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:06 pm

xXLoneSongXx wrote:
i post it on my second youtube account...

ooper01
Head Moderator

Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:41 pm

Wow! Just got back from a little vacation and I'm amazed at all the great entries here. Narrowing it down to just one winner will definitely be difficult.
~ ooper

Forum Moderator

antlover

Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:02 pm

AntsCanada wrote:I will be first to post an answer:

Ant love is being down on hands and knees catching a queen ant and not caring how foolish you look. #AntLove
that just a normal friday for me :)

O and mikey dosnt that mean that your cheating because you know the answer?
And keep up the good work.
And i just got 5 unknown quean ants that look like lusius niger but arent.

Spinzy

Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:01 pm

Maybe I love ants more than you love Balut :D

Looks bad but if I am honest I love haggis and that's our Scottish version of a weird food.

DeepRest

Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:44 pm

'Ant Love' is having the patience to give her highness privacy..

CozierLobster

Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:05 pm

Ant love is the ants that go out to gathering food,water, or anything else that might be useful and bringing it back to share with the whole colony
ant love 6 copy.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.