The ACAF "WHAT IS ANT LOVE?" Contest | FREE Omni Nest Large | Deadline Aug 3rd, 2015!

Announcements and discussion on upcoming store promos, contest, events, etc.

Moderator: ooper01

WillWithAnts

Re: The ACAF "WHAT IS ANT LOVE?" Contest | FREE Omni Nest Large | Deadline Aug 3rd, 2015!

Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:51 pm

Antatix wrote:Ants love is : feeling as much love for a ant as you have for a human, there is no different only you and your ego can make the difference in making a separation between the two.
I have to say, there are some pretty big differences :P

ImageImage

xXEmirateXx

Re: The ACAF "WHAT IS ANT LOVE?" Contest | FREE Omni Nest Large | Deadline Aug 3rd, 2015!

Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:42 pm

Ant love is sending your ants to anger management to control their biting anger. Also, you love your ants so much that you send them to school and teach them that your finger the the queen.#Antlove #Antfingerqueen

GladyMCA

Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:03 pm

Ant love is when you are trying to catch a queen on your neighbours lawn looking like an idiot. My neighbour must of looked out of his window to see some kid jumping aroung with a test tube! Ha those memories. :lol:

WiseHollow

Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:11 pm

Ant-Love, is the overwhelming excitement inside you in the moment you find that much desired queen ant walking towards you unexpectedly. Most will not understand this love and excitement, and that is what makes it special.

New2Ants

Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:27 pm

Hello everyone. My name is Fritz. I am knew to this forum but I have been watching the AntsCanada channel for a while now and I just love it. I now live in the USA when I am originally from Cebu Philippines. I have just gotten into the ant hobby and already collected four ant queens, one of wich I cannot identify. I would just like to say how this new interest made a huge impact on me in the last few weeks.

I believe that ant love is more than just the feeling you have about the hobby and what you love about it. I believe it goes much deeper than that. I believe that it is about the joy, love, and impact That it has on you. Being part of it, you begin to understand how this is much more than just a hobby. It becomes more of a lifestyle and a simple joy in life. Even though it might seem to be a simple hobby, it still gives you a very large sense of responsibility and care that you need to dedicate to your colony. Just imagine, a whole colony of ants blossoming because of your care and dedication. This is a feeling that can sometimes be hard to come by or can be overwhelming, but it is such a good feeling to have. I am still young and have my whole life ahead of me, but I believe that this is something that will impact my future. This is something I can truly be proud of in my life. Thank you everyone for listening to my opinion on this topic. I hope you all have great luck on your future colonies. Thank you, bye.

Dabananaman

Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:39 pm

Ant Love is that if I had 1 wish, I'd pass on a million dollars. Instead, I would wish that I had the power to know the location of each ant in this whole wide world and instantly be able to identify any of them just by looking at them. Because every time I catch a Queen, I feel like I just won the lottery. I mean they are everywhere and yet nowhere!

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:04 pm

Ant Love can not be put into words, You just know the feeling of it.
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted:

joshG01

Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:44 pm

Ants are insect that is the best to
keep and love because you have to keep the queen not disturbed to be successful because it all start in just a queen #Antlove

joshG01

Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:46 pm

Antlove is that you can't live without them that your gonna keep thinking about them because they are important to you and you love them #Antlove

joshG01

Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:06 pm

I learned a lot from ants like work with other people just like one, ants are like that they're not gonna stop working to each other to be successful because they are colony that will never gonna live each other #Antlove