Spamming

Main Forum Topics,Forum news, updates, announcements, Forum Rules, Questions, Support, and Suggestions.
MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Spamming

Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:08 pm

Hello ant lovers!

I wanted to take a moment and let all know that if you create a new topic across many parts of the forums or the same post many times in the same topic area this is considered SPAMMING. This is not going to happen. I just removed a user because of this.

A post that you do in maybe more then one area because it might in fact cover a couple of subjects is ok with in reason, but to do it in a lot of areas is not. I take pride in trying to keep the AntsCanada Forums as clean as I can and also keep the forums clean and usable by everyone.

Generally I will give a user a warning the first time in an attempt to resolve the problem early but if that user has pushed their limits they will get removed, it's as simple as that.

Thanks for your time and as Mikey says "Ant Love Forever!"
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted:

AntsLuxembourg

Re: Spamming

Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:01 am

Locked.
Doing some proper research is the best way to start an antcolony.

Need help or want to help? https://forum.AntsCanada.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=18153#p70566

Currently not keeping any ants anymore.