Buy mature ant colony uk

Temporary placeholder

Moderators: ooper01, Trusted User

TjAnts95

Buy mature ant colony uk

Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:17 am

Hi ive recently been watching alot of videos about ants and alot of AntsCanada's videos, i am just wondering if anybody can sell me a mature colony, i have two set ups and one is empty, i have yellow meadow ant queen wih around 10-15 workers and some brood. Would like to purchase between 100-200 workers with 1 naybe 2 queens. In the uk. Thankyou for your time and thanks for accepting me into this forum i am really looking forward to hearing back from you all. Long live ants

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Re: Buy mature ant colony uk

Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:20 pm

TjAnts95 wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:17 am
Hi ive recently been watching alot of videos about ants and alot of AntsCanada's videos, i am just wondering if anybody can sell me a mature colony, i have two set ups and one is empty, i have yellow meadow ant queen wih around 10-15 workers and some brood. Would like to purchase between 100-200 workers with 1 naybe 2 queens. In the uk. Thankyou for your time and thanks for accepting me into this forum i am really looking forward to hearing back from you all. Long live ants
We don't sell ants on the forums, but you can check out the AntsCanada GAN Project! Check and see if there is a GAN farmer near you.
http://www.AntsCanada.com/queen-ants-for-sale/
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted: