I Need a Queen

Learn how to obtain ant colonies for your formicariums or sell your ant colonies locally in a legal and ecologically-friendly manner through the GAN Project.

Moderator: ooper01

bxjay22

I Need a Queen

Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:30 am

Hello my name is Jayden and I am from New York. This year for Christmas I would like to purchase a queen in my state. On AntsCanada's GAN Project they have no queens in my area nor my state. I was wondering if there is another website I can access. -Thank You

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Re: I Need a Queen

Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:24 pm

bxjay22 wrote:Hello my name is Jayden and I am from New York. This year for Christmas I would like to purchase a queen in my state. On AntsCanada's GAN Project they have no queens in my area nor my state. I was wondering if there is another website I can access. -Thank You
We only deal with the GAN Project on this site and don't allow sales or discussions about the sale of ants other then GAN. There are many reasons for this and you can find them here. http://forum.AntsCanada.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=10

Thanks,

Management.
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted: