Purchasing ants

Learn how to obtain ant colonies for your formicariums or sell your ant colonies locally in a legal and ecologically-friendly manner through the GAN Project.

Moderator: ooper01

Mdrogun

Purchasing ants

Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:54 pm

If anybody has a Pheidole queen/colony of any sp. within 96 miles of Chicago,Illinois let me know! I will pay top dollar for a Pheidole queen/colony

New2Ants

Re: Purchasing ants

Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:17 pm

Sorry, I don't live in Chicago but I know how you feel. I love Pheidole ants. I think their just so cool! It was one of the first queens I caught and now she has about 10 workers. I hope to see some of the cool looking majors soon! Hope you can find someone able to sell to you. Best of luck. :D

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Re: Purchasing ants

Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:03 pm

Mdrogun wrote:If anybody has a Pheidole queen/colony of any sp. within 96 miles of Chicago,Illinois let me know! I will pay top dollar for a Pheidole queen/colony
Please refrain from making requests on the forum, please use the main GAN Project site http://AntsCanada.com/live-queens-for-sale. Look to see who's in your state and or contact Mikey to find out more info about the Gan Project and Farmers in your area.

Thanks,
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted: