Florida GAN Farmer......Wish List

Learn how to obtain ant colonies for your formicariums or sell your ant colonies locally in a legal and ecologically-friendly manner through the GAN Project.

Moderator: ooper01

TheAntMarket

Florida GAN Farmer......Wish List

Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:15 am

Florida has a crazy amount of very unique Ants... let me know what you are looking for and I will put it on this Wish List and myself or one of the Florida GAN Farmers will put our efforts in making sure we seek one out for you and will notify GAN that we have a potential sale and they will do the rest..This is something that obviously will take time so be please patient. Note: if the ant you seek is on the list already still post so we can collect the amount desired.

Florida's Wish List
Colobopsis obliqua

Last edited by TheAntMarket on Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Keeper of:
Crematogaster minutissima
Solenopsis invicta
Camponotus floridanus
Colobopsis obliqua
Odontomachus brunneus
Brachymyrmex patagonicus
Dorymyrmex bureni

and 4 unidentified queens....lol

TheAntMarket

Re: Florida GAN Farmer......Wish List

Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:16 am

example: I am looking for a Colobopsis obliqua
Keeper of:
Crematogaster minutissima
Solenopsis invicta
Camponotus floridanus
Colobopsis obliqua
Odontomachus brunneus
Brachymyrmex patagonicus
Dorymyrmex bureni

and 4 unidentified queens....lol

Samuelpr1

Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:42 am

I've been looking for 1 or 2 queens of cyphomyrmex rimosus for a while, and a printed colobopsis. But whatever is possible, I accept it.

Thanks in advance.

AuntLinda

Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:26 pm

I am new to the hobby. I have watched many videos and read alot in the last year and a half. I have what I was told are Camponatus floridanus? One has a few eggs. I would love to be able to have a colony. I am open to really any species. Nothing too big or mega difficult to take care of. I have a few formicariums and outworlds and supplies. The closest Gan to me is in ft myers and they are sold out. And i couldn't afford 60 dollars for fire ants that they had anyways. I am in punta gorda. southwest florida.

AntsAreAwesome

Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:28 pm

Samuelpr1 wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:42 am
I've been looking for 1 or 2 queens of cyphomyrmex rimosus for a while, and a printed colobopsis. But whatever is possible, I accept it.

Thanks in advance.
I have a colobopsis. I haven’t signed up for GAN yet but I hope to soon. If you are interested please reply.

ant9989

Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:46 am

Looking for a queen in the miami area. Nothing specific but a small species would be nice.

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:45 pm

AntsAreAwesome Please do apply for the GAN project, having more GAN farmers is a great thing not only keeping things legal but also to help unite ant lovers in specific areas also.
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted:

XxNerdGirlxX

Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:15 pm

Camponotus in reasonable distance of Pensacola Florida area. Very interested

GANxBrad

Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:52 pm

Hello, I am new to the subject of ants. Over the past month or two, I have watched countless ant videos, and I have done a large amount of reading articles about ant keeping. I think I am ready to start ant keeping. I live in florida and am also looking to buy ant queens, I am seeking to buy polygyne ant colonies, or a fire ant queen. Is there any GAN Farmers in Winter Park Florida?

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:50 pm

GANxBrad wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:52 pm
Hello, I am new to the subject of ants. Over the past month or two, I have watched countless ant videos, and I have done a large amount of reading articles about ant keeping. I think I am ready to start ant keeping. I live in florida and am also looking to buy ant queens, I am seeking to buy polygyne ant colonies, or a fire ant queen. Is there any GAN Farmers in Winter Park Florida?
Welcome to the AntsCanada Ant Forums!

As far as your request please look a the AntsCanada GAN page for GAN Farmers in Florida. The list is always updated. We are going into the slower season but being down south we don't have to hibernate our ants like those up north do. Below is the link to the AC GAN Project page.

AntsCanada GAN Project ----> https://www.AntsCanada.com/queen-ants-for-sale/
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted: