How to join the GAN project

Learn how to obtain ant colonies for your formicariums or sell your ant colonies locally in a legal and ecologically-friendly manner through the GAN Project.

Moderator: ooper01

Yestordsd287

How to join the GAN project

Thu May 11, 2017 11:46 am

Hello!
Im a pretty new ant farmer and i am having some trouble getting set. I have only 2 queens under my control but i would like to know how to join the GAN project if it gets difficult for me to take care of them? I live in a country where there are no ant farmers in the GAN project so i would like to know how to join just in case?

AntsAreAwesome

Re: How to join the GAN project

Thu May 11, 2017 4:56 pm

Yestordsd287 wrote:
Hello!
Im a pretty new ant farmer and i am having some trouble getting set. I have only 2 queens under my control but i would like to know how to join the GAN project if it gets difficult for me to take care of them? I live in a country where there are no ant farmers in the GAN project so i would like to know how to join just in case?
Go to http://www.AntsCanada.com/queen-ants-for-sale/ and fill in the requirements to sell.

Yestordsd287

Re: How to join the GAN project

Thu May 11, 2017 5:46 pm

AntsAreAwesome wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 4:56 pm
Yestordsd287 wrote:
Hello!
Go to http://www.AntsCanada.com/queen-ants-for-sale/ and fill in the requirements to sell.
Thank you! I just wanted to know in case i cant keep the ants because of difficulties