How long?

Learn how to obtain ant colonies for your formicariums or sell your ant colonies locally in a legal and ecologically-friendly manner through the GAN Project.

Moderator: ooper01

chickenman297

How long?

Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:18 am

It's been over a week since I applied the first time to become a GAN farmer and so far I have only received a single email stating that they would wait for me to determine the species. I have applied a second time 3 days ago and still no response. What is going on?

larynx

Re: How long?

Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:17 pm

chickenman297 wrote:It's been over a week since I applied the first time to become a GAN farmer and so far I have only received a single email stating that they would wait for me to determine the species. I have applied a second time 3 days ago and still no response. What is going on?
Once you know why species they are send them an email. If they don't respond , it may have just been buried with the hundreds of other emails they get. I personally have to send my updates to GAN more than once or twice. It's just a lot of volume they are dealing with. But they will respond properly when they actually see it. :)
Forum Moderator
AntsCanada GAN Farmer