gan farmers in north east florida

Learn how to obtain ant colonies for your formicariums or sell your ant colonies locally in a legal and ecologically-friendly manner through the GAN Project.

Moderator: ooper01

scoin86

gan farmers in north east florida

Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:54 pm

are there any gan farmers near northeast florida or anyone know of a forum/site that may have some?

larynx

Re: gan farmers in north east florida

Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:30 pm

All of the information for the GAN project, including GAN farmers and there availability are located here>>http://forum.AntsCanada.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=10
Forum Moderator
AntsCanada GAN Farmer

scoin86

Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:19 pm

i know but that doesnt mean that there arent any out there who havnt registered with the gan network

Reevak

Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:41 pm

scoin86 wrote:i know but that doesnt mean that there arent any out there who havnt registered with the gan network
im pretty sure you arent a gan farmer until you register with the network. youre basically asking if anyone on the forums is selling ants, but if they were, they most likely are already registered as a gan farmer.

i think so anyway

larynx

Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:47 pm

scoin86 wrote:i know but that doesnt mean that there arent any out there who havnt registered with the gan network
Umm. To be a GAN farmer you would have to register with GAN. I posted the link here so you could read it and see how the GAN program works.
A little reading goes along way . :D
Reevak wrote: im pretty sure you arent a gan farmer until you register with the network. youre basically asking if anyone on the forums is selling ants, but if they were, they most likely are already registered as a gan farmer.

i think so anyway
Exactly right, reevak
Forum Moderator
AntsCanada GAN Farmer