I am trying to buy a Queen please HELP ME!!!

Learn how to obtain ant colonies for your formicariums or sell your ant colonies locally in a legal and ecologically-friendly manner through the GAN Project.

Moderator: ooper01

CamponotusLoveChild

I am trying to buy a Queen please HELP ME!!!

Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:02 pm

Hi there fellow forum users, I am trying, as you can clearly see by my username, to buy some camponotus essigi. The man lives in Sonora near San Francisco California. I'm wondering if someone here can explain how I can get the person on the websites contact info, where to meet him, and so on and so forth. So please, HELP ME!!!

AntMomo

Re: I am trying to buy a Queen please HELP ME!!!

Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:52 pm

Go to AntsCanada.com and find the "queens for sale" link! Then you browse through the north america section until you find a seller in california with the species you want, and then fill out the form on the same page : )

AceCadet

Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:59 pm

On the same page as listing on the right side there is a section that says Buy Ants Now that you fill out listing the species you want and they will line it up for you. Happy Ant Keeping!

Batspiderfish

Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:13 pm

Why this species in particular?
If you enjoy my expertise and identifications, please do not put wild populations at risk of disease by releasing pet colonies. We are responsible to give our pets the best care we can manage for the rest of their lives.