AntsCanada Ant Channel Videos - VLOG

Share your Ant Journals, Youtube Channels, and Blogs with the global ant community

Moderator: ooper01

GriffinAnt

Re: AntsCanada Ant Channel Videos - VLOG

Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:39 am

omg so cool , great products on the way with some very clever solutions to comon problems we face. so iam of to see the bank manager to beg him for money so i can order more great AntsCanada produts :D

keep it up guys ant love forever , oh and status report on my queens ........ both have been in hybernation for 6 weeks now and are doing great lasius niger is in the fridge at 5 deg and messor brabours is in the bathroom at 15 deg. :D :D

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:38 am

GriffinAnt wrote:omg so cool , great products on the way with some very clever solutions to comon problems we face. so iam of to see the bank manager to beg him for money so i can order more great AntsCanada produts :D

keep it up guys ant love forever , oh and status report on my queens ........ both have been in hybernation for 6 weeks now and are doing great lasius niger is in the fridge at 5 deg and messor brabours is in the bathroom at 15 deg. :D :D
Great to hear!!! :-}
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted:

Gregory2455

Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:09 pm

Good stuff, how much are these little 3D printed parts going to be? Are you going to be selling glass tubes too?

antscanada
Main Forum Admin

Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:57 am

MadVampy wrote:Ok so here's the newest AntsCanada YouTube video Hot off the press's!

It's been a while since Mikey's posted a video because he's been very very busy with a bunch of projects and such. So take a look at the video, some really cool info aboutWinter Ants (Prenolepis imparis) and also check out the new products comming to the AntsCanada website (oh yea there will be a totally new redesigned website comming very soon), You'll for sure like the new products!!!!!!

With no further ado:

Ahhh Mike, you beat me to it! Yes, guys I am super sorry. I have been incredibly busy (and pressured but managing it) so I haven't been able to visit in awhile nor make ant videos for the past month, but I finally found the time to create and upload a new one for all of you fans of Prenolepis imparis.

Thanks, Mike for posting it for me and thank you everyone for watching the new video!

Mikey
Ant Love Forever.

antscanada
Main Forum Admin

Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:59 am

Gregory2455 wrote:Good stuff, how much are these little 3D printed parts going to be? Are you going to be selling glass tubes too?
Hello Gregory,

Prices have yet to be determined but we will likely sell the products in Starter Packs at first, then individually. We only sell plastic tubes for now. They are safer for children to use.

Mikey
Ant Love Forever.

antscanada
Main Forum Admin

Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:24 pm

Hello fellow ant lovers,

Our brand new ant video on the AntsCanada Youtube Channel this week is about ant hibernation. Find out the secret to how ants from temperate regions manage to survive the harsh cold winter climate. I also go over how to hibernate pet ants. Check it out.

Ant Love Forever.

GriffinAnt

Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:48 am

very informative thank you . wish you posted this 2 mths ago it would have saved me some silly questions on the forum. but never mind all good.

antscanada
Main Forum Admin

Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:36 pm

GriffinAnt wrote:very informative thank you . wish you posted this 2 mths ago it would have saved me some silly questions on the forum. but never mind all good.
Questions on this forum are never silly. All questions are good questions. Thanks for watching our videos, GriffinAnt.

New video, my ant loving friends. Happy holidays to you and your ants.

Ant Love Forever.

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:14 pm

Great video again Mikey! Every one make sure you check the AntsCanada Web Site frequently http://www.AntsCanada.com and the store also, new products always being added!
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted:

GriffinAnt

Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:45 am

some nice well behaved ants there heheh great vid as usal ...........ant love :D