Hikari's C. Pennsylvanicus journal

Share your Ant Journals, Youtube Channels, and Blogs with the global ant community

Moderator: ooper01

Gavinthesheep1234567

Re: Hikari's C. Pennsylvanicus journal

Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:28 am

I realized afterwards cause l hadn't read all the journal
Keeper of
Camponotus

As Mike would say it's Ant Love Forever :D

xTNxANTMANx

Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:48 pm

Hello my friend. I feel like it's been so long since I have been on here but I've been so busy with work and all of my ants that I seem to rarely have time anymore. But I wanted to inform you that my camponotus pennsylvanicus got her first major as of today. I can't believe she got one this year. She is up to about 36 workers already and I have moved her from the test tube set up to a small 3 by 3 inch 3D printed nest a friend made 4 me. I have a picture of her but I don't have time to post it. Also I haven't had time to catch up on your Journal but I plan to do so later on today. I hope all is well with your ants.
Keeping:
Camponotus subbarbatus
Formica pallidefulva x2
Formica subsericea x4
Lasius sp
Tetramorium immigrans x2
Dorymyrmex bureni

Founding:
Formica pallidefulva
Unknown sp x2

Hikari

Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:30 am

Was trying to get this up earlier, but it wasn't working for some reason, but now it is, so here you go. A video update, since I wanted to include all my ants without writing a ton.

Hikari

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:05 pm

Just a heads up that I'll no longer be updating the journal here. Long story short, Maya and Terra have both died over this month, so this isn't gonna be much of a C.penn journal. I can't edit on this forum, so I can't just change the title and things around. It's also become rather bothersome to post in both places.

That said, if you'd still like to follow my anting adventures, my journal is still ongoing under it's new name at the other forum: http://www.formiculture.com/topic/5586-hikaris-ant-journal/page-5

Thanks to everyone who's read my journal on here!

Gavinthesheep1234567

Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:21 pm

I'm going over to the your new thread right now
Keeper of
Camponotus

As Mike would say it's Ant Love Forever :D