I need ideas

Share your Ant Journals, Youtube Channels, and Blogs with the global ant community

Moderator: ooper01

shaky33

Re: I need ideas

Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:25 pm

AntLove4Ever wrote:Hello all! So I am looking to start an ant YouTube channel, but I'm having trouble finding a good name, got any ideas? I really love the name AntsCanada. But I obviously can't use that anyway. If you post ideas here, I will give you a shoutout on my channel :)

Thx!
Why dont you just use your username 'AntLove4Ever'? It's fairly straightforward and easy to distinguish that you like ants and that its about ants.
- Rhytidoponera metallica
- Camponotus consobrinus x2
- **** sp.
- Nylanderia sp.
- Melaphorus sp.
- Camponotus cairns
- Crematogaster sp.
- Colobopsis sp.
- Myrmecia nigrocinta
- Iridomyrmex purpureus
- Camponotus eastwoodi

Batspiderfish

Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:42 pm

You ought to come up with the name yourself. It ought to reflect something unique about the way or place that you find and keep ants. The name is going to be less important than the mission behind the show.
If you enjoy my expertise and identifications, please do not put wild populations at risk of disease by releasing pet colonies. We are responsible to give our pets the best care we can manage for the rest of their lives.

AntLove4Evr

Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:33 pm

AntLove4Ever wrote:Hello all! So I am looking to start an ant YouTube channel, but I'm having trouble finding a good name, got any ideas? I really love the name AntsCanada. But I obviously can't use that anyway. If you post ideas here, I will give you a shoutout on my channel :)

Thx!
Hey, nice username pal. :lol: :lol:

Anyways, Im thinking something like "Ants United" or "Ant Vault"

Let me know how that goes! :D

SpeciesK

Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:25 am

How about The Ants Nest?

Mowteam

Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:24 am

I would pick a name that has the word ants in it. Whatever you decide to call it make sure to post it on the forum so I can check out your channel.