New Ant Barrier!

Discussions about the care and keeping of ants

Moderator: ooper01

PTasker15

New Ant Barrier!

Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:47 pm

Despite Keeping Ants For 2 Years...I Have Been Unable To Get A hold Of Flueon..I Just Found An Alternative Though!!Aloe Vera Cream!I Used 'Cortizone-10' Aloe Vera.Simply Apply To A Cotton Ball...Rub The Aloe Until It Becomes A Slippery Liquid.Apply In Cirrcular Motion.Although...There Are Down Sides....It Becomes InEffective In About 2 Days,Is Easy To Go Through..And Whatever Decides To Walk Through It Ain't Getting Out Any Time Soon!
Keeping ants for 6 years now.

Current Species: Camponotus pennsylvanicus, Camponotus decipiens,Camponotus snellingi Solenopsis invicta,Nylanderia sp,Brachmyrmex patagonicus,Pheidole obscurothorax,Pheidole moerens,Pachycondyla harpax

PTasker15

Re: New Ant Barrier!

Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:52 pm

PTasker15 wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:47 pm
Despite Keeping Ants For 2 Years...I Have Been Unable To Get A hold Of Flueon..I Just Found An Alternative Though!!Aloe Vera Cream!I Used 'Cortizone-10' Aloe Vera.Simply Apply To A Cotton Ball...Rub The Aloe Until It Becomes A Slippery Liquid.Apply In Cirrcular Motion.Although...There Are Down Sides....It Becomes InEffective In About 2 Days,Is Easy To Go Through..And Whatever Decides To Walk Through It Ain't Getting Out Any Time Soon!yay
Update:RUB UNTIL THE BARRIER APPEARS SNOW WHITE
Keeping ants for 6 years now.

Current Species: Camponotus pennsylvanicus, Camponotus decipiens,Camponotus snellingi Solenopsis invicta,Nylanderia sp,Brachmyrmex patagonicus,Pheidole obscurothorax,Pheidole moerens,Pachycondyla harpax