Challenge:From Egg To Worker.

Discussions about the care and keeping of ants

Moderator: ooper01

Post Reply
PTasker15
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:41 am
Location: Crosby,TX

Challenge:From Egg To Worker.

Post: # 32918Post PTasker15
Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:37 am

Its Possible.I've Done It After 7 Tries.By Yourself,Raise Egg To Worker.I Suggest Watching What A Queen Does With Her Eggs.Collect A Egg.Here's Some Tips On How I Did It
Egg-
Move To Most Humid Spot Of Test Tube(Suggested With Dull Side Of Toothpick/Sheshkabob)Until Emergance
Larva-
Feed Food That Is Crushed(Put At Mouth)When She Moves The Most.4-5 Small Meals
Pupae-Best Left In Humid Spot.
Its Hard,But Possible!Try It!
These Are My Pretty,Pretty Queens

Proud Owner Of;A Odontomachis Clarus Queen,A RIFA Colony,1 Pheidole Texana Colony,A Paratrechina Lonchicornus Colony,A Nylanderia Fulva Colony,Lasius Neoniger,And Ponera pennsylvanica

idahoantgirl
Posts: 947
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:52 am
Location: Idaho, USA

Re: Challenge:From Egg To Worker.

Post: # 32967Post idahoantgirl
Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:09 pm

PTasker15 wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:37 am
Its Possible.I've Done It After 7 Tries.By Yourself,Raise Egg To Worker.I Suggest Watching What A Queen Does With Her Eggs.Collect A Egg.Here's Some Tips On How I Did It
Egg-
Move To Most Humid Spot Of Test Tube(Suggested With Dull Side Of Toothpick/Sheshkabob)Until Emergance
Larva-
Feed Food That Is Crushed(Put At Mouth)When She Moves The Most.4-5 Small Meals
Pupae-Best Left In Humid Spot.
Its Hard,But Possible!Try It!
Hmmmm... skeptical, but I guess It could work in theory. Neato!
Proverbs 6:6-8

Go to the ant, you sluggard;
consider its ways and be wise!
It has no commander,
no overseer or ruler,
yet it stores its provisions in summer
and gathers its food at harvest.

Keeping Tetramorium immigrans, Lasius Neoniger

PTasker15
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:41 am
Location: Crosby,TX

Re: Challenge:From Egg To Worker.

Post: # 32972Post PTasker15
Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:43 am

idahoantgirl wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:09 pm
PTasker15 wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:37 am
Its Possible.I've Done It After 7 Tries.By Yourself,Raise Egg To Worker.I Suggest Watching What A Queen Does With Her Eggs.Collect A Egg.Here's Some Tips On How I Did It
Egg-
Move To Most Humid Spot Of Test Tube(Suggested With Dull Side Of Toothpick/Sheshkabob)Until Emergance
Larva-
Feed Food That Is Crushed(Put At Mouth)When She Moves The Most.4-5 Small Meals
Pupae-Best Left In Humid Spot.
Its Hard,But Possible!Try It!
Hmmmm... skeptical, but I guess It could work in theory. Neato!
lol Although I Stole An Egg From A Black Crazy Ant Queen...Ain't Waiting 1 Month
These Are My Pretty,Pretty Queens

Proud Owner Of;A Odontomachis Clarus Queen,A RIFA Colony,1 Pheidole Texana Colony,A Paratrechina Lonchicornus Colony,A Nylanderia Fulva Colony,Lasius Neoniger,And Ponera pennsylvanica

User avatar
AntViking
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 10:29 pm

Re: Challenge:From Egg To Worker.

Post: # 33109Post AntViking
Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:04 pm

Raise ants as my own... next step. WORLD DOMINATION!

PTasker15
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:41 am
Location: Crosby,TX

Re: Challenge:From Egg To Worker.

Post: # 33165Post PTasker15
Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:59 pm

AntViking wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:04 pm
Raise ants as my own... next step. WORLD DOMINATION!
I've Learned How This Can Help Species Like Lasius Claviger By Stealing And Rasing Brood Yourself
These Are My Pretty,Pretty Queens

Proud Owner Of;A Odontomachis Clarus Queen,A RIFA Colony,1 Pheidole Texana Colony,A Paratrechina Lonchicornus Colony,A Nylanderia Fulva Colony,Lasius Neoniger,And Ponera pennsylvanica

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests